Predict Stipe's Show Money for New Contract

ineverpost

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I think Stipe will have the first heavyweight contract that guarantees a million to show. He's not a draw, but then again, hardly anyone is. Heavyweight is the most consistent division, as evident in the high show money relative to the rest of the division. He's the champ and exciting to watch.

$750,000 show money

PPV Points - $1 for every purchase from 200-400k, $2 for every purchase from every purchase from 400k-600k, $2.5 for every purchase over 600k.

BsMxX8BCYAAnPWm.jpg:large

Not sure. But $500k+. Not the biggest name at heavy. But has the skills to be champ for a while. Pumped to see him get paid and defend against the winner of Reem-Ngannou.

he deserves to get paid for sure.

The problem is say he fights Ngannou next, then what?

probably gonna be a bunch of rematches that don't sell bc Heavyweight sucks

Not sure. But $500k+. Not the biggest name at heavy. But has the skills to be champ for a while. Pumped to see him get paid and defend against the winner of Reem-Ngannou.

The woman's bantamweight champ gets 500 k to show. 500k is the vare minimum for champs not named Demetrius Johnson

750k and he'll get KO'ed the first fight of his new contract.

But he's not a draw?? :)
Ok I'll shut my face.
Whatever. He deserves his money. He's HW champ.

Overeem and Hunt are on 800k show money, so I'd say a million plus those ppv points

$750,000 show money

PPV Points - $1 for every purchase from 200-400k, $2 for every purchase from every purchase from 400k-600k, $2.5 for every purchase over 600k.
{<jordan}

He's trying to get LeBron money, know what I'm sayin?

$750,000 show money

Sell your soul become a whore.
He's a fighter. Not a Pr person .

If he wants to make the really big money he needs to start selling his fights. He can't have fans saying, "They're both gentlemen and true martial artists, I don't care who wins" because none of those guys are going to pay for his card.

That said, I doubt he'll get more than Hunt's deal.

Who the fuck cares. Why do you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s always talk about contracts, ppv numbers, show money. Why don't you just stop looking at it from Dana's perspective and just talk about the best fights. Fuck caring about numbers. It's about fighting.

Back