Khabib "I will smash Tony Ferguson's face after Edson Barboza"

You'll eat some more tiramisu. That's it.

How about you don't put the cart in front of the horse? Focus on the challenge ahead of you and then if you beat Barboza focus on Ferguson.

If he makes it to the fight being a healthy 155 then yeah, Lee took tony down with ease, khabib will manhandle that guy

There's a reason why Ferguson always breathing heavily when someone mention khabib name

How about you don't put the cart in front of the horse? Focus on the challenge ahead of you and then if you beat Barboza focus on Ferguson.
This^^^^

Talking about opponents other than your next one is both disrespectful and dangerous.

Now I kinda hope Barboza wheelkicks his head off.

Lovely. Something to look forward to in 2021.

"Dis is numba one bullshit"
Tony stresses people out. It's pre-fight warfare and Tony is on next level shit.

Khabib gets hospitalized from being stressed out, pounding back the pastries
Kevin Lee initially misses weight, hitting the pastries hard from all the stress of fighting T Ferg
Conor Mcgregor does all the blow in ireland to try and calm his nerves at the idea of fighting the UFC's Boogeyman. Starts physical altercations with non-fighters inside the cage in a fight he isn't in, in order to get suspended

Is normal.

That's not the case.he can't even look khabib in the eye.thats why he wears sunglasses when they face.

He wears them for everyone and he already said he does it to piss people off and it works lol

I am a big Barboza's fan but honestly he won't be much of a challenge for Khabib if he doesn't land a lucky strike early

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back