Colby Covington chasing a WWE career, trolling UFC has just been practice

Ceez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/exclusive-interviews/exclusive-colby-covington-feels-pro-wrestling-experience-will-help-mma-gives-timetable-move-wwe-1/

“I think I’ll be ready in the next year,” he said. “I’ve been honing my skills at Impact, you know. This year, my promos are on point. [I’m] making sure my bumps – you know, a bump is a term for taking a shot in the pro wrestling business – and making sure my finishing moves, and all my moves are correct, you know? I don’t want to make any mistakes when I’m at that level. You got to be mistake-free at that level.”

He would probably be very successful. He is so easy to hate.

Didn't actually read but no chance.

He's not charismatic enough

Not PG

Not Big enough

Not an existing draw.

If Riddle isn't there, Covington won't make it.

I'm rooting for him to do well there - because I want him out of the UFC.

Nobody gives a shit about him in the UFC, nobody would give a shit about hin in WWF either.

Meh, at this point the UFC seems like a model employer compared to WWE. All the real talent of Rasslin' seem to be happier in the Indy scene.

then he needs to step it up, hes' trying hard but he's pretty dull, no charisma or wit

Isn't he tiny?

Or is that his gimmick? Lil halfa man?

I'm sure the WWE would be super excited to get ahold of Colby's 16,000 twitter followers and 25,000 instagram followers. He's certainly not about to stagnate in the coming weeks after people get tired of hearing "IGNORANT WHITE GUY SAYS SOMETHING STUPID AND CONTROVERSIAL ABOUT OTHER ETHNICITY"

Colby is trying to convince himself what he's doing is working, but right now he's literally 1/10th as popular as Jake Shields and that's at the peak of his time in the limelight.

Didn't actually read but no chance.

He's not charismatic enough

Not PG

Not Big enough

Not an existing draw.

If Riddle isn't there, Covington won't make it.

Covington is a vanilla midget.

giphy.gif

He showed up on TNA with his ATT boys King Mo, Lashley, etc. but he was too scared to engage the wrestlers. He just sat on the outside while James Storm beat up all of ATT.

I think I even saw him calling the cops at one point during the segment.

He showed up on TNA with his ATT boys King Mo, Lashley, etc. but he was too scared to engage the wrestlers. He just sat on the outside while James Storm beat up all of ATT.

I think I even saw him calling the cops at one point during the segment.

That could be his Gimmick,

He starts shit with wrestlers, then calls 'the cops', and then gets saved by two large, camp policemen.

I’ve been working on my bumps as well...

giphy.gif

WWE antics have no place in the UFC.

Make your exit ASAP. Thanks.

Colby's sister is thick as fuck, she would do better in WWE than he...unless he started on the non-USADA training program...

Back