If Holly ko's Cyborg

No, she has too many losses. Just means Cyborg isn't that good.

Would be interesting, but doubt it’s gonna happen. See went the distance with Baars, son. I’d like to see holy KO her thought for the fun of it.

I really don't think there is a WMMA GOAT yet. Holly is way too tentative and inconsistent to be GOAT, I like Holly but if it wasn't for the RR KO she'd barely be a name.

Lol at throwing the GOAT title around so easily.

You don't get one win over someone who's been a destroyer for so long & become the GOAT.

It's tricky that she will then have 2 legit WMMA GOAT's under her belt... but you can't be a GOAT by riding the accomplishments of others. You have to be able amass wins as well... that's kind of a requirement.

Lol at throwing the GOAT title around so easily.

You don't get one win over someone who's been a destroyer for so long & become the GOAT.

It's tricky that she will then have 2 legit WMMA GOAT's under her belt... but you can't be a GOAT by riding the accomplishments of others. You have to be able amass wins as well... that's kind of a requirement.

2 legit GOATs in 2 weight classes.

...if Cyborg KOs Holly the haters will just say she's picking on 135ers and never admit she's the GOAT.

Would be interesting, but doubt it’s gonna happen. See went the distance with Baars, son. I’d like to see holy KO her thought for the fun of it.

And looked awful doing it.

HdMCSu7.gif

Cristiane__Justino__vs__Jorina_Baars.gif

Anyways, it's not like Baars is some sort of KO artist. Her last five opponents -- all no names -- have taken her to a decision.

Not even close. She's a mediocre fighter who got way overrated because she beat the most overrated fighter in the history of the sport. Even if she manages to pull the miraculous and beat Cyborg, she still got choked out by Miesha Tate, still got completely tooled by Shevchenko, and still was getting outstruck by Bethe Correia before she pulled off a head kick.

2 legit GOATs in 2 weight classes.
Yeah, but as I said... that is THEIR accomplishments. You can't come off of a 3 fight losing streak, beat a GOAT... & be proclaimed a GOAT yourself... lol... at some point you gotta put together an actual winning streak for yourself.

And looked awful doing it.

HdMCSu7.gif

Cristiane__Justino__vs__Jorina_Baars.gif

Anyways, it's not like Baars is some sort of KO artist. Her last five opponents -- all no names -- have taken her to a decision.

Kind of what I was getting at with that. At any point it looked liked she was gonna be put to sleep but never was. Holly isn’t going to put cyborg through what Baars did, not even off her counters. I would absolutely love it though if holy got the W in vicious fashion.

Jesus Christ, this fucking "GOAT" nonsense is making this forum lame as shit.

None of you mental midgets are knowledgeable or intelligent enough to even engage in a debate on anything mma related that is pre-ufc 100. You talk shit about fighters whose fights you've never even watched. Anytime some newb gets a half-decent win you hop on their bandwagon with your "future goat" idiocy. Y'all need shut your Dorito holes and give your fat fingers a rest.

got choked unconscious by miesha tate, embarrassed by shevchenko who doubled her in strikes to the head and landed more shots easily in 4 of the rounds while also getting 3 takedowns, she got consistently wobbled by de randamie and was having a close fight with bethe! If GOAT's lose handily to 3 contenders in a row in their prime then the phrase GOAT has no meaning.

Kind of what I was getting at with that. At any point it looked liked she was gonna be put to sleep but never was. Holly isn’t going to put cyborg through what Baars did, not even off her counters. I would absolutely love it though if holy got the W in vicious fashion.

It'd be a lot less crazy than Rose KO'ing Joanna.

I think Cyborg has a style more favorable for Holly to score a KO. Borg will bring pressure and holly is solid countering and landing backing up. Cyborg will get hit which is something we haven't seen a lot of from her in mma. I like cyborg and think she is by far the best fighter in wmma given her shitty history. That being said, Holly poses some serious stylistic issues for her.

Back