Reddits section of mma is full of dorks

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Went to have a look at it. It's full of nerds who make stupid dorkish jokes and get offended by every single thing. No one really knows anything about mma.

I will never leave sherdog again sherbro's. Nothing compares to this place.<21>

Last edited:
I know, unlike shercat which is full of cool alpha males.

GCD7l8W.gif

Went to have a look at it. It's full of nerds who make stupid dorkish jokes and get offended by every single thing.

Wow can't stand those dorks. I'd beat them all up in my affliction attire just because it's ironic and awesome

Not surprised

Casuals noobs who probably thought conor was going to beat floyd or probably think zuffa were angels and not corrupted mafia members

totally alpha males on sherlion. All solid 10's too. fuckin' beta cucks everywhere else, bruh.

I hate nerds.

Alpha!!!

Reddit is full of dorks.

There's no real need to add the 'section of mma' part as it's redundant.

Reddit is full of dorks.

There's no real need to add the 'section of mma' part as it's redundant.
I don't really watch the other stuff, but i can only imagine.

sherdog have nothin to be proud tbh lol

Went to have a look at it. It's full of nerds who make stupid dorkish jokes and get offended by every single thing.

They censor the fuck out of that section. You cant say or find anything that might be thought provoking. But for general MMA news its a good source.

I like Reddit MMA, sometimes they are ahead of Sherdog news wise.

Sherdog attracts trolls and retards, Reddit attracts people who can’t take criticism and prefer to be in an echo chamber circlejerk

Reddit is really good with their instant replay gifs though, I always check it out after an event if I missed a fight.

Don't EVER browse reddit.

It's a stupid circle-jerk full of the most idiotic sheep minded people on the internet.

I don't know about r/MMA in particular, maybe the guys there are more tolerable, but man most of the subreddits are complete garbage and are only parroting opinions.

Went to have a look at it. It's full of nerds who make stupid dorkish jokes and get offended by every single thing. No one really knows anything about mma.

Grass isn't Greener on the other side

Back