Conner is clearly GOAT

Genital Warts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here is my 10 point manifesto to why Conner is GOAT... and not your favorite fighter.

1. Think about it, Marcus Brimmage is a tough first fight for anybody and he whooped him without taking any hits in return.

2. Ask yourself this... who else has finished Dustin Poirer in the first round? Exactly. And he made it look easy.

3. He beat Aldo in 13 fucking seconds!!! Like wtf?

4. He beat Nate who was 3 times his size!

5. The whooping he put on Eddie Alvarez is unrivalled. No performance in UFC has ever looked better... and he did it at championship level.

6. He just lasted 10 rounds with a top level boxer... IN A DIFFERENT SPORT!! And he landed more than Ricky Hatton did against the same boxer. He's better than Ricky Hatton... in Hatton's own sport.

7. He predicts these tings and they always come true. That's the mark of greatness.

8. He wears top quality clothes.

9. He's undefeated against men his own size or smaller.

10. He wanted to fight Marc Goddard who is 9 times his size. That takes balls.

Tony Ferguson is just lucky the UFC stopped that fight going ahead. Conner embarrasses his prey.

You know it. I know it. Coner is GOAT.

He panic wrestles and doesn't defend his belt(s).

Welcome to the board. I can tell you'll be around for a long time..

41sfz8dKX1L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Why isn't no one liking my post? I put a lot of effort into proving Coner is GOAT.

Here is my 10 point manifesto to why Conner is GOAT... and not your favorite fighter.

1. Think about it, Marcus Brimmage is a tough first fight for anybody and he whooped him without taking any hits in return.

2. Ask yourself this... who else has finished Dustin Poirer in the first round? Exactly. And he made it look easy.

3. He beat Aldo in 13 fucking seconds!!! Like wtf?

4. He beat Nate who was 3 times his size!

5. The whooping he put on Eddie Alvarez is unrivalled. No performance in UFC has ever looked better... and he did it at championship level.

6. He just lasted 10 rounds with a top level boxer... IN A DIFFERENT SPORT!! And he landed more than Ricky Hatton did against the same boxer. He's better than Ricky Hatton... in Hatton's own sport.

7. He predicts these tings and they always come true. That's the mark of greatness.

8. He wears top quality clothes.

9. He's undefeated against men his own size or smaller.

10. He wanted to fight Marc Goddard who is 9 times his size. That takes balls.

Tony Ferguson is just lucky the UFC stopped that fight going ahead. Conner embarrasses his prey.

You know it. I know it. Coner is GOAT.
CB1FD752-775C-481D-B796-A67BEF107DD0.jpeg

I want to go back to 2007 when trolls actually put effort into their shitposting.

Why isn't no one liking my post? I put a lot of effort into proving Coner is GOAT.

I actually enjoy troll threads when they're subtle and witty. This one just doesn't deliver for me.

I shouldn't even be bumping this with another response, but I'm bored, so you're welcome.

Back