Paige VanZant vs. Jessica-Rose Clark targeted for UFC St. Louis

Who wins?

• Total voters

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
A women’s flyweight bout will likely be added to UFC’s upcoming trip to St. Louis.

Three days after defeating Bec Rawlings in her Octagon debut, Jessica-Rose Clark is already set to get back in action as she meets Paige VanZant on Jan. 14, sources told MMA Fighting.

Clark (8-4, 1 no-contest) replaced Joanne Calderwood against Rawlings at UFC Sydney, and enters the fight on a two-fight winning streak. The Australian fighter signed with the UFC after defeating Carina Damm in August.

VanZant (7-3) decided to move up to flyweight after losing to Michelle Waterson last December. “12 Gauge”, who holds a 4-2 UFC record, was expected to make her 125-pound debut in October, but was forced out of a fight with Jessica Eye due to a back injury.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11...t-vs-jessica-rose-clark-targeted-ufc-st-louis

photo-100774555.jpg

Jessica-Rose-Clark-4.jpg

Paige turns down Bullet for this. Clearly just wants fights she thinks are easy. I have no respect for her.

Paige should win this even though it seems like she's declined as a fighter since debuting in the UFC.

Excellent. Nothing against Paige, but go Jessy Jess.

Paige turns down Bullet for this. Clearly just wants fights she thinks are easy. I have no respect for her.

So she can either get murdered.... or have a good, competitive fight. This is the fight that makes sense. Whoever wins this still needs another fight afterwards before thinking about tangling with Valentina.

This is probably a better matchup for her than Shevchenko but I dunno if I'd bet on PVZ here either.

This is probably a better matchup for her than Shevchenko but I dunno if I'd bet on PVZ here either.

This is an interesting and competitive matchup at least. Valentina is on a totally different level to Paige.

Edit:

So she can either get murdered.... or have a good, competitive fight. This is the fight that makes sense. Whoever wins this still needs another fight afterwards before thinking about tangling with Valentina.

Or what this guy said ^^^^^

She also turned down a fight with Jessica Eye at 125...
Jessica even made a video and called her out on that

Hopefully PVZ gets knocked out and McGregor runs into the octagon with some scissors

great fight i hope Jessy wins and makes weight

who Valentina fights now then? i think they will go with TUF winner x Invicta champion

Valentina x winner of Davis-Carmouche seems a good idea to me

Mmmm paige

Def going to this card now

Looks like I can skip attending the STL card if this a sign of matchmaking to come

Makes sense. Dont know why Paige would turn down Jessica when she was supposed to fight her before though..

I guess Paige by dec here.

Back