If Anderson got an immediate rematch for the title then so does Joanna!!!!!!!!!!

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just like Anderson getting KO’d the first time around, Joanna getting TKO’d was also a fluke! Joanna deserves a rematch. She was a dominant champion and deserves some respect.

Was coming in to agree until you called either loss a fluke.

Its WMMA, not like they have a shit ton of quality contenders around so why not?

TS doesnt know what fluke is

Lol Weidman silva wasn’t a fluke

Neither will jj vs rose

Just like Anderson getting KO’d the first time around, Joanna getting TKO’d was also a fluke!
XV7ebEskRzSMWrbNwAl5_FU%20Phone.gif

If Aldo didn't get an immediate rematch for the title then neither does Joanna!!!!!!!

Last edited:
People call the Anderson fight a fluke because he closed his eyes, Joanna legit got starched. Anderson was the GOAT or one of the GOAT's of the sport when he lost, Joanna was can crushing.

If it was bullshit before, it should be bullshit in the future!!

Good job, I'm assuming chimp on keyboard.....

Last time I checked she didn't asked for "immediate rematch", but for title fight. So I don't know about what is this thread, and this bunch of whiny posts,aobut like Aldo didn't got immediate rematch, yeah he didn't but he got title fight. Like every dominant champion in UFC, after loss no matter how devastating it was and most were devastating.
Ronda didn't get immediate rematch,but she fought for tile her first fight after loss, so this scenario will be same with Joanna, she is no1 contender for some "unkown" reason.
And calling Joanna can's crusher, lol, I understand someone lost and now haters are more brave to "form" their "opinions", but myabe seriously analyze resumes and oponnents before calling someone "can crusher" because you looks like fool.

When Joanna is able to draw half of the views Silva used to draw we can talk.

It's not a matter of merit (well, most of the time) but making Uncle Dana's a little money.

Just check Aldo.

When Joanna is able to draw half of the views Silva used to draw we can talk.

It's not a matter of merit (well, most of the time) but making Uncle Dana's a little money.

Just check Aldo.

So I guess, fights like Rose-Esparza,Rose-Torres, or Rose- Calvillo will draw more than Rose-Joanna 2.

So I guess, fights like Rose-Esparza,Rose-Torres, or Rose- Calvillo will draw more than Rose-Joanna 2.
Yeap, nobody wants to see any of them as well, and each one of them will be a fight that we will not care about, but they have to create a division so that one day we might actually care about it.

I kinda feel sorry for them as it was an enormous piece of humble pie that got eclipsed by other pieces of the same pie, right?

I have no interest in seeing that ugly face or her "ronda" behavior again.

Hurr Durr Aldo didn't get a rematch

Expect he did you fucking idiots

Aldo is fighting Max at UFC 218 in like 2 weeks

I dont know what a fluke is either anymore

Seems like you cans only call flukes for fighters you like
here, since its so hard for you. someone slipping on a wet spot on a canvas, giving a tko to the other person is an example of a fluke.

Back