More intriguing Jan 20th main event: Cormier vs “No Time” Oezdemir or Douglas Lima vs Rory Mac?

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I’m more intrigued in seeing Lima vs Rory on January 20th. The winner of this fight is the #1 WW in the world.

36E93367-C985-4208-A695-6637891F58B4.jpeg

9112217B-2C55-4F79-9FB8-6721A37E731A.jpeg

Thoughts?

Seeings how Vulcan is in the pen, I'd haveta go with Lima vs Rory.

I’m more intrigued in seeing Lima vs Rory on January 20th. The winner of this fight is the #1 WW in the world.

LOL.
Askren and Wonderboy beg to differ.

EDIT: guys, nothing to see here.
This is a Bellator troll, and this is a troll post.
He ignores debating and just spews the Bellator related propaganda.

Last edited:
Rory got stopped by Lawler. Woodley stopped Lawler.

If you are going to say that Rory>Woodley because of that fight in 2014 then you should also conclude that Lawler>Rory via beating him twice and Woodley>Lawler via beating Robbie in 2:12.

Also Wonderboy>Rory via your logic and Woodley>Wonderboy

Rory got stopped by Lawler. Woodley stopped Lawler.

If you are going to say that Rory>Woodley because of that fight in 2014 then you should also conclude that Lawler>Rory via beating him twice and Woodley>Lawler via beating Robbie in 2:12.

Also Wonderboy>Rory via your logic and Woodley>Wonderboy
4645E7D9-15CE-4004-86C7-2420F79F8FBD.jpeg

2wDj8bC.jpg

But I do think Lima vs. MacDonald is the more interesting fight.

Seeings how Vulcan is in the pen, I'd haveta go with Lima vs Rory.

He's out on bond, and the courts grind exceedingly slow. I doubt he'll be needed there before the fight is scheduled.

Just realized Rory-Lima is going to be an amazing war

He's out on bond, and the courts grind exceedingly slow. I doubt he'll be needed there before the fight is scheduled.
Would the UFC give a guy who might get imprisoned a title shot though? Imagine that. Volkan wins title then is immediately stripped.

Would the UFC give a guy who might get imprisoned a title shot though? Imagine that. Volkan wins title then is immediately stripped.

They keep offering title shots to the perennial fuckup of the division Jon Jones. My guess is they'd hold their noses, repeat "innocent until proven guilty" like a mantra, and continue selling those tickets.

Bellator 192 Jan 20th

Douglas Lima vs Rory MacDonald
Rampage vs Sonnen
Michael Chandler vs Goiti Yamauchi
Georgi Karakhanyan vs Henry Corrales

UFC 220 Jan 20th

Unknown.
I think the UFC will mail it in instead of risking putting out a big draw for the night only to have people watch the free show instead.

Bellator 192 Jan 20th

Rampage vs Sonnen

UFC 220 Jan 20th

Unknown.
I think the UFC will mail it in instead of risking putting out a big draw for the night only to have people watch the free show instead.
UFC will cancel a January PPV event going up against a Bellator event for the 2nd straight year lol

UFC will cancel a January PPV event going up against a Bellator event for the 2nd straight year lol

guys, nothing to see here.
TS is a Bellator troll, and this is a troll post.
He ignores debating and just spews the Bellator related propaganda.

220 needs to get a main card together bc right now it has 8 fights and it looks like shit.

Bellator 192 Jan 20th

Rampage vs Sonnen

UFC 220 Jan 20th

Unknown.

Is that why they are trying to book both DC and Stipe for the same card.

Also any free card on cable should get more viewers. How is that an accomplishment?

Back