name a fight where a ufc fighter took significant damage and not enough pay...obvious ones :)

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Cat Zingano made 9/9 18k for a 3rd smashing of amanda Nunes after receiving a severe first round beating...

others?

honorable mention rory vs lawler but i dont know the numbers

think rory made 59k?

Scott Smith took some serious beatings in his very short career. Look up any of his fights.

I am go to guess maybe .01% of sherdog would actually be able to answer this with out doing research.

Teila Tuli
since the very first ufc fight

9k/9k well deserved. WMMA doesnt bring in the numbers, aside from Ronda Rousey who was one of a kind

059_glover_teixeira_vs_fabio_maldonado.0_standard_783.0.0.jpg

9k/9k well deserved. WMMA doesnt bring in the numbers, aside from Ronda Rousey who was one of a kind

Not really. Just a girl with a very manly build, like Cyborg but to a lesser extent. A big fish in a small pond who had no problem picking on smaller, more feminine girls, but ducked a certain other man-woman like her life depended on it.

Frank-Shamrock-KOs-Igor-Zinoviev.gif

Ended his career. Probably made 2k.

Cat Zingano made 9/9 18k for a 3rd smashing of amanda Nunes after receiving a severe first round beating...

others?

honorable mention rory vs lawler but i dont know the numbers

think rory made 59k?
Fuck all that shit. AV... discuss.

Mark homninck against Jose aldo

I don´t think there is enough money in the world to pay the incredible, the unbelievable, the epic, the legendary spanking that Amaury Bitetti suffered in Don Frye's hands.

Not the UFC and I don't have an exact figure, but I imagine Cyborg Santos didn't get paid nearly enough to get his skull caved in.

Back