The former FW GOAT speaks about the Conor incident

BALLERSTATUSMCG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“I haven’t seen the video, but I heard about it,” Aldo said. “I think it’s normal. He’s an emotional guy, and when an Irishman is fighting the Irish people embrace them a lot. I don’t condemn him.

“He didn’t do that for attention, he’s done that before. When we did The Ultimate Fighter, an athlete from his team won and he went up there and in there, he even tore his pants. He’s really emotional, and I don’t condemn him for what he’s done.”

Aldo related the situation to himself, where he’s done pretty much the same thing in other MMA organizations:

“How many times have I invaded the Shooto (cage) when someone close to me is fighting?” Aldo said. “I really go there. The referee talks to me, but I still do it. I think it’s the heat of the moment, but there are bigger things than just the rules.”

“I haven’t seen the video, but I heard about it,” Aldo said. “I think it’s normal. He’s an emotional guy, and when an Irishman is fighting the Irish people embrace them a lot. I don’t condemn him.

“He didn’t do that for attention, he’s done that before. When we did The Ultimate Fighter, an athlete from his team won and he went up there and in there, he even tore his pants. He’s really emotional, and I don’t condemn him for what he’s done.”

Aldo related the situation to himself, where he’s done pretty much the same thing in other MMA organizations:

“How many times have I invaded the Shooto (cage) when someone close to me is fighting?” Aldo said. “I really go there. The referee talks to me, but I still do it. I think it’s the heat of the moment, but there are bigger things than just the rules.”
Let me guess....you think Mcidiot is the fw goat

Back