UFC Champion Again??

ALAN PARTRIDGE

NO LONGER REGISTERED
@Steel
Reaction score
Which Fighter in each division is most likely to become a champion again??

My Picks

HW - Cain

LHW - Jones

MW - Weidman

WW - Lawler or GSP

LW - No one

FW - Aldo (Guess we'll find out soon enough)

BW - Cruz

Women's BW - Holly

Women's SW Joanna

Can't see Cruz becoming champ again, he arguably lost against TJ the first time, he took loads in damage in the Cody fight and I think the injuries are catching up with him.

Cain, maybe in the injured division..

HW: Werdum
LHW: Jon Jones
MW: Rockhold
WW: GSP
LW: Can't think of any
FW: Conor
BW: Cruz
FLW: There has only been one champion in that division

My Picks

HW - Cain

LHW - Jones

MW - Weidman

WW - Lawler or GSP

LW - No one

BW - Cruz

Women's BW - Holly

Women's SW Joanna
Bones comes back and wrecks tha division

My Picks

HW - Cain

LHW - Jones

MW - Weidman

WW - Lawler or GSP

LW - No one

BW - Cruz

Women's BW - Holly

Women's SW Joanna

I agree with your list except I'd change Weidman to Rockhold

Rumor is he'll only get 6 months suspension, so could be back in 2018 for the trilogy fight.

If Jones ever fights DC again, they need to test him before, after, and during the fight.

In fact, just hook him up to an IV and make him fight like that, while they continuously siphon blood for more and more tests. And if any of those tests come back dirty, he should be imprisoned for life.

If Jones ever fights DC again, they need to test him before, after, and during the fight.

In fact, just hook him up to an IV and make him fight like that, while they continuously siphon blood for more and more tests. And if any of those tests come back dirty, he should be imprisoned for life.

a quick blood test inbetween rounds :) I like it :)

I like your list, except for Jones. If he gets 4 years, that’s plenty of time for him to fuck up again and end up in jail. Not kidding either.

Also, I kind of agree with Cain, but I’ve also lost faith in his ability to stay in one piece long enough to actually fight.

I agree with Cain. If he could stay healthy long enough to make it to the octagon.

Fuck it. Might as well make him piss and give blood in between rounds as well.

HW: Cain IF injuries haven't completely destroyed his body and he can stay healthy from now on.

LHW: barring the miracle of Jones getting a short suspension, no one.

MW: Weidman or Rockhold could reclaim it, though I view it as less likely with GSP or Whittaker as champ.

WW: GSP, you never know wit Lawler as well.

LW: No one, old champs aren't beating Conor\Tony\Khabib etc.

FW: Maybe Aldo? I'd pick Max to win the rematch but you never know I guess.

BW: Cruz or Cody could regain, then TJ again, basically belt could be a hot potato, all 3 of them are good enough to beat each other.

FLW: 1 champ

FW: 1 champ

BW: Holly? She matches up relatively well with Nunes, would be a good fight.

SW: JJ could win it back but I'd pick Rose again.

Well, some former champions aren't currently in or may not be in the division they won the belt in, so can we count those?

For instance, one could say Edgar has as much chance of regaining gold as a bantam as Cruz or Cody does of regaining their belts there.

If so, I very much don't want to put Jones at LHW, but to be fair, there's no former heavyweight champions that'll be cutting down, and all the other former lhw champs are long gone. Only person you could argue having more chance than Jones is Rockhold, but that'd require DC losing it to someone else first. Anyone wanna make the argument for that one, feel free to use that justification

Cain is the most obvious one to me but its impossible to know when its gonna happen because its Cain!!, also it would be awful for the division if he was champ again, no one getting a title shot for the next 2-3 years after

Back