If Bisping beats Kelvin should Weidman be next?

allheart

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
First off I think Kelvin beats Bisping. With that being said I would love to see this fight and there is not a lot on offer for the Chris. Would be a nice retirement fight for Bisping in England. What do you guys think? Is there a better fight for Bisping to retire with?

No because Bisping doesn't fight legit MW. He will probably fight Nate Diaz, Conor or some other overblown WW. He is scared shitless of fighting Yoel or anyone from the top of MW division.

First off I think Kelvin beats Bisping. With that being said I would love to see this fight and there is not a lot on offer for the Chris. Would be a nice retirement fight for Bisping in England. What do you guys think? Is there a better fight for Bisping to retire with?

Good thread, ts. I agree that should be bispings last fight. Bisping is scared shitless of Yoel, Whittaker, mousasi, and jacare, but he believes he can beat weidman. Stylistically, he has solid chance at squeezing out a win against the Chris, although the Chris would be the favorite. The fight makes sense and needs to happen

I would think/hope the Rockhold trilogy would be next if he gets by Gastellum

Mycul I luh you Mycul

See you shoon boy

I wanted to see Weidman Vs. Brunson but it looks like Brunson is getting Jacaré in a rematch of their Strikeforce fight a few years back. Weidman Vs. The 'Ping makes sense with a win. Give him Machida if he loses, been wanting to see that fight since '14.

Bisping vs Rockhold or Weidman would get me excited

Mike has hinted at retirement, so if he wins he might decide to call it quits. I always like to see fighters retire after a win. Mike has a complished a lot, and is financially secure, so timing would be right if he chooses to.

He’s also well placed to keep working in the mma world after he stops fighting.

Back