Will Fabricio Werdum face jail time?

Ragnus

K-1 Heavyweight Champion
@Green
Reaction score
Common assault has a maximum conviction of 2years in jail, colby has mentioned on the MMA Hour today that he was sucker punched from the side from Fabricio without even seeing him. Also the threat and use of a weapon is more likely to exacerbate the length of time Fabricio is convicted. Fabricio is also a human-weapon as he is one of the greatest fighters to ever live, regardless of whether colby is one of the best fighters in the world he was not prepared to take a strike from a human-weapon. Australia has been trying to crack down on coward punches very hard the last few years, will they use Fabricio as an example of how serious of a crime it is?
https://www.armstronglegal.com.au/criminal-law/offences/assault/common-assault
Time stamp: 1:14:10

colby the classical type of shit human being that wanna bully around and calls the police when it comes back like a boomerang. colby is a fucking pussy.

colby the classical type of shit human being that wanna bully around and calls the police when it comes back like a boomerang. colby is a fucking pussy.
what colby has done is most certainly immoral but it isn't illegal that's the distinguish i am making

Did you read the part about the sucker punch? Can you read?

No way.

Covington didnt get hurt and is obviously just pressing charges to be a pest. Even if Werdum were convicted, which is unlikely, he would get a slap on the wrist.

You are an uncivilized savage.

If he did sucker punched him, I hope he spends some time in jail

You gotta be kidding me lol. For what?

And please stop promoting Colby.. Thats all he wants. JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM, HE'S NOT FUNNY, HE'S NOT A GOOD FIGHTER, HE'S NOT ENTERTAINING. HE'S CRINGEWORTHY.

No way.

Covington didnt get hurt and is obviously just pressing charges to be a pest. Even if Werdum were convicted, which is unlikely, he would get a slap on the wrist.
you're potentially correct but he is quoted in the ariel helwani interview (i strongly advise you to watch it) saying "that he was concussed from the initial punch and stumbled onto the road where he was waiting for the taxi" and in the link to the NSW legislation it mentions that simply the threat of assault can constitute as assault and there was certainly more than the threat of assault.

You gotta be kidding me lol. For what?

And please stop promoting Colby.. Thats all he wants. JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM, HE'S NOT FUNNY, HE'S NOT A GOOD FIGHTER, HE'S NOT ENTERTAINING. HE'S CRINGEWORTHY.
for assault?

If he did sucker punched him, I hope he spends some time in jail

With a weapon no less. It's really weird how "OK" people are with a giant fucking heavyweight hitting someone hardly half his size in the face with a boomerang because of "mean words".

colby nuthuggers lol. colby bullys around = funny. he gets smacked for that, he calls the police. lol colbys fanbase all the same pussys. "call the police but im gangster" fans.

Common assault has a maximum conviction of 2years in jail, colby has mentioned on the MMA Hour today that he was sucker punched from the side from Fabricio without even seeing him. Also the threat and use of a weapon is more likely to exacerbate the length of time Fabricio is convicted. Fabricio is also a human-weapon as he is one of the greatest fighters to ever live, regardless of whether colby is one of the best fighters in the world he was not prepared to take a strike from a human-weapon. Australia has been trying to crack down on coward punches very hard the last few years, will they use Fabricio as an example of how serious of a crime it is?
https://www.armstronglegal.com.au/criminal-law/offences/assault/common-assault
Time stamp: 1:14:10

If what he says is true I hope so.
You don't attack someone because you don't like what they said.

Werdum is too fucking stupid to understand what a heel is.

werdum has too much rage

This is what I've been posting over, and over again. If you've watched Werdum for the last 10 years? Hah! This guy has gotten into altercations with *so* many people. So many people have accused him of bullying, violence, etc. What about a couple months ago with Tony where Werdum was ready to throw down with a fucking lightweight!? Werdum needs to have his wings clipped.

Police - What did the assailant do?
Colby - HE PUNCHED ME!!!!!
Police - What is your profession again?
Colby - Professional fighter
Police - <Lmaoo>
Colby - He threw a boomerang too!
Police - <Lmaoo>

Back