Prime Phil Baroni vs Bisping....who takes it?

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Phil was not always the sharpest mentally but he had tremendous power and underrated wrestling.

Obviously I would give Left Eye Larry the cardio advantage but Bisping’s chin would not hold up long vs the NYBA’s power.

I say Phil blitzes Bisping and gets the KO early.

Thoughts?

baroni01.jpg

Phil got around 45 secondes to finish the fight.

If not, Bisping TKO rd 2

Baroni from Bushido days was a cardio machine. That guy murders Bisping. He was roided out of his mind but still.

Allegedly....
"I want to see the best fighters. I want to see who is the strongest the best. Guys should be able to do whatever it takes to be the strongest. Getting choked and kicked in the head is really bad for you, worse than pot, TRT, or steroids. I don't care who's the cleanest, I wanna see the strongest, the fastest and the most gnarly fighters." -P. Baroni

Oh, and he tested positive in '07.

"I want to see the best fighters. I want to see who is the strongest the best. Guys should be able to do whatever it takes to be the strongest. Getting choked and kicked in the head is really bad for you, worse than pot, TRT, or steroids. I don't care who's the cleanest, I wanna see the strongest, the fastest and the most gnarly fighters." -P. Baroni

Oh, and he tested positive in '07.
Supplements...

Bisping I like Phil more but he's a headcase who'd probably over train and fight like he did against Misaki gas out in the first and get stopped in the second or third.

Bisping takes it. Baroni gasses, Bisping doesnt. hed weather the storm and take it late.

This is a great fucking fight!

Its like a sprinter vs a marathon runner

Its like fast twitch vs slow twitch

Baroni's initial blitz is scary indeed but I believe the wily old British Brawler can survive the flurry and drag the NYBA into deep waters.

Baroni will be huffing and puffing while Bisping, the cardio king, dances around him sticking and moving.

I say 20% of the time Baroni KOs him but 80% sure Bisping outlasts him for either a decision or TKO.

Back