How about Shogun vs. Rashad by May 2018 (or even later): Third time is the charm :)

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What u guys say? Shogun still recovering from the knee surgery, wants fight by middle next year.

Rashad wants to fight at 205 again... and says he needs time to bulk up again a lil.

Although Shogun coming from wins and Rashads some losses, i think its a winnable fight for both former champions. (Shogun coming from knee injury and Evans on a bad stint)

What u guys say?

2s8fsxv_medium.jpg

No thanks. Rashad needs to fight someone who can guarantee him a win. Shogun is 1 fight away from a title shot.

Rashad can't handle Shogun anymore. Shogun is too hard for him these days.

You just want an easy win for Shogun, TS. I see you. ;)

No thanks. Rashad needs to fight someone who can guarantee him a win. Shogun is 1 fight away from a title shot.
If Rashad can't even beat Dan Kelly, then I don't think there is such a thing anymore.

You just want an easy win for Shogun, TS. I see you. ;)
Not really :) Shogun generally stinks when hes coming from a knee injury... Rashad still got that wrestling style. I think it would be a good fight for both of them... Shoguns the favorite though.

What u guys say? Shogun still recovering from the knee surgery, wants fight by middle next year.

Rashad wants to fight at 205 again... and says he needs time to bulk up again a lil.

Although Shogun coming from wins and Rashads some losses, i think its a winnable fight for both former champions. (Shogun coming from knee injury and Evans on a bad stint)

What u guys say?

2s8fsxv_medium.jpg
You just want your boy to get an easy win then agian Shogun does like to make easy fights harder then they need to be.

I would've picked Rashad back then. Shogun murders him today though.

Very winnable fight for Shotgun!

I want it!

You just want your boy to get an easy win then agian Shogun does like to make easy fights harder then they need to be.
Yeah, the Sonnen and OSP fights are good examples of this.

Pretty much in agreement. I don't see anyone in the top 15 I'd favor him over.

Schedule Okami for him.

Shogun is somewhere in top 5/near top5.Rashad isn't even top 15 mw now

Shad is a horrible boring shell of a man since Machida.

Back