Fedor was the only ever 'Baddest Man On The Planet'

Dont Frye

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fedor is the only one true goat though.

I don't see roid cheaters of today getting documentaries made on them titled "the baddest man on the planet".

If there are...please post links.

no its def joe warren

henderson-rocking-fedor.jpg

Xbox is better than PlayStation.

Xbox was the best there ever was.

geek-810x300.jpg

Shamrock still holds the title for most dangerous.

Tyson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fedor

Definitely Ken Shamrock
shamrock1.jpg

I don't see roid cheaters of today getting documentaries made on them titled "the baddest man on the planet".

there was never a scarier HW in history. infinitely more well known than Fedor, more video games, movies, documentaries than Fedor can dream of, better record than Fedor as Fedor continues to tarnish his legacy, and it can be arguable that Fedor never fought in the premier org to begin with

not even close

ask your parents who they know, Fedor or Mike Tyson. Ask your mom who they know, Fedor or Mike Tyson

Last edited:

there was never a scarier HW in history. infinitely more well known than Fedor, more video games, movies, documentaries than Fedor can dream of, better record than Fedor as Fedor continues to tarnish his legacy, and it can be arguable that Fedor never fought in the premier org to begin with

not even close

ask your parents who they know, Fedor or Mike Tyson. Ask your mom who they know, Fedor or Mike Tyson

You beat me to it, thank you. Don't forget - animated adventures :)

#FightOrFlight

x8YBaKt.gif

not even close

While I do agree with you for most of what you said Pride was the premier MMA organization until 06/07.

not even close

Tyson might be much more well known than Fedor, but would you really pick Tyson over Fedor in a MMA fight?

The baddest man on the planet has to be the person who without a doubt is most likely to win a 1v1 unarmed fight against ANYONE on the planet. For this reason, no one other than a HW MMA fighter can be considered. At the very least, a fighter has to prove themselves at HW. They also have to win for a long period of time against good competition so that there can be no doubt that they are the baddest man. The only people who qualify for me are:
1. Fedor (2000 - 2006)
2. Healthy Cain (2010 - 2013)--- I know he lost to JDS in this period, but his 2 rematches of dominance proved that he was above JDS overall
3. Stipe (2016 - Current)-- He still a lot to prove, but right now he's proven himself above everyone else

Google Francis Ngannou.

Tyson might be much more well known than Fedor, but would you really pick Tyson over Fedor in a MMA fight?

The baddest man on the planet has to be the person who without a doubt is most likely to win a 1v1 unarmed fight against ANYONE on the planet. For this reason, no one other than a HW MMA fighter can be considered. At the very least, a fighter has to prove themselves at HW. They also have to win for a long period of time against good competition so that there can be no doubt that they are the baddest man. The only people who qualify for me are:
1. Fedor (2000 - 2006)
2. Healthy Cain (2010 - 2013)--- I know he lost to JDS in this period, but his 2 rematches of dominance proved that he was above JDS overall
3. Stipe (2016 - Current)-- He still a lot to prove, but right now he's proven himself above everyone else
thoughts on NO TIME?

is he gonna serve TIME?

Back