Could Kevin "Baby Slice" Ferguson Jr. be signed to the UFC in the future?

ThatGuy7698

In USADA We Trust
@Brown
Reaction score
Kimbo Slice's son Baby Slice is showing promise and potential in Bellator right now.

If Baby Slice's MMA career turns out to be a really good one, and he becomes a major threat and possible superstar due to being the son of Kimbo Slice, could you see Baby Slice getting signed to the UFC in the future?

I think it's a big possibility that it could happen, he's only 25 years old so he hasn't reached his peak yet and he's still young.

Is he any good? Skillful? Honest question because I've never seen him fight. So, I wouldn't know<Fedor23>

They could book him against Dada 5000 and call it a rematch of sorts.

Is he any good? Skillful? Honest question because I've never seen him fight. So, I wouldn't know<Fedor23>
Green AF, they brought him in way to soon.

But he seem to have good potential.

If he train hard and they go easy on him match up wise for the next 18 month, he could become a pretty good fighter imo

Kimbo Slice's son Baby Slice is showing promise and potential in Bellator right now.

If Baby Slice's MMA career turns out to be a really good one, and he becomes a major threat and possible superstar due to being the son of Kimbo Slice, could you see Baby Slice getting signed to the UFC in the future?

I think it's a big possibility that it could happen, he's only 25 years old so he hasn't reached his peak yet and he's still young.
I think so. He started early enough, and got his dads double fast twitch genes.

Does he actually have a base discipline to build off?

I'd like to see him do well in the UFC hope he gets a shot in the next couple years after he gets some experience

It would be cool to see him do well im MMA.

He beat a guy who was 0-0.. A guy who was 1-0

and lost to a guy who is now 1-4...

He needs some work and experience. But he can do it for sure!

Was he the one freaking out cageside after the Petruzelli fight?

How so?

Or are you being "ThatGuy"?
His last two wins were finishes, one by TKO and the other by rear naked choke.

Plus he's only 25 years old, plenty of time and room to grow. I'm not saying he's guaranteed to be the next big thing or he's definitely gonna be a great fighter, I'm just saying so far he's shown potential.

If he's legit, he could have star potential. But right now I think it's too early.

He has potential but UFC shouldnt even be a discussion at this point. Bellator has given him some fights and looks to be gradually building up his abilities. Im just glad they didnt throw him into the shark tank because of his name. Which is something I could see bellator trying to cash in on. I believe he trains with AJ McKee.

I love Kimbo, I love me some Baby Slice but no. He won't make it. Not a big enough star. At best he might get a fight on TUF but not even make it into the house.

Back