Oezdemir's court appearance video

77d7c82d43c91a905c1251390178dc411b72ae327ec3bf8bfcf152df00570bd3.jpg

This is the best "No Time" joke I could come up with at the moment.

"The other person in the fight was identified as Kevin Cohen"

This Kevin Cohen chap didn't get KO'd? A few months of training and he could be the next champ!

This Kevin Cohen chap didn't get KO'd? A few months of training and he could be the next champ!

Like any average joe...

Ufc fighters are below average athletes n the only reason they are fighting is cause they can’t get a regular job

Like any average joe...

Ufc fighters are below average athletes n the only reason they are fighting is cause they can’t get a regular job

This is true. Can you imagine if it were a legit boxer instead of this Kevin Cohen guy ? Volkan would've been KTFO. MMA fighters are too overconfident in their hands, an A-level boxer would toy with them in a street fight

I'm all for protecting yourself but you shouldn't put yourself in potentially bad situations.

Alcohol, woman and being a MMA fighter at a bar is a recipe for a disaster.

Like any average joe...

One has to laugh at this "A level athlete" crap....only on sherdog, can this sort of garbage take place...what does athletic ability have to do with fighting? As I have stated before...some of the greatest most dangerous fighters who ever lived, were not great athletes....George foreman...best KO ratio in the history of boxing...hit harder than probably any man alive....was slow, both of hand speed and foot speed...not a great athlete....yet, he'd hit you so hard, your entire family would feel it....

so please stop mentioning this A level athlete shit...it has nothing to do with fighting ability....

why on earth would you start or even attempt to fight a world class professional fighter? How stupid do you have to be?
Believe it or not, the world is full of stupid people.

<Fedor23>

why on earth would you start or even attempt to fight a world class professional fighter? How stupid do you have to be?

Nobody knows who Oezdimir is...

The dude probably didn't know what He was getting into.

This is true. Can you imagine if it were a legit boxer instead of this Kevin Cohen guy ? Volkan would've been KTFO. MMA fighters are too overconfident in their hands, an A-level boxer would toy with them in a street fight

"A level boxer" would get leg kicked to death...or get taken down and choked out in seconds...take your boxing shit, and shove it up your 14 year old ass....boxers can't do shit in a real fight...what happens when it goes to the ground? Then what...what if the guy kicks you? Then what.

Kevin Cohen is probably the most legit LHW prospect the UFC has had since Cozad.

Did he know he was getting into it with a pro fighter.

I once told Larry Holmes to “go fuck himself” and “stop being an asshole” once because I didn’t realize it was him. In my defense he was being a drunk asshole and harassing my neighbor so I went to stick up for him. Didn’t realize it was Larry I was yelling at until everything calmed down.

Nobody knows who Oezdimir is...

The dude probably didn't know what He was getting into.

Probably right...but i'm sure, others must have commented...Like: "dude, that guys a ufc fighter...how about that...that simple fact alone, should make you say....forget it...I don't feel like getting embarrassed today.

Back