MMA Hour with Woodley, Cyborg, Holm, Sonnen, CroCop, Covington, Côté, Chandler and Tonon 1pmET

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
D3mcRWM.jpg

Watch the show live below beginning at 1 pm ET / 10 am PT / 6 pm UK

Below is a rundown of Monday's episode:

1:00 p.m. ET -- Former UFC fighter Patrick Côté will talk about starting his own sports management firm.

1:25 p.m. -- Chael Sonnen will discuss his part in the Bellator heavyweight tournament.

1:45 p.m. -- Michael Chandler will explain why he's not fighting Brent Primus next and preview his upcoming fight against Goiti Yamauchi.

2:05 p.m. -- Colby Covington will talk about his altercation with Fabricio Werdum last week in Sydney.

2:25 p.m. -- Holly Holm will preview her UFC 217 fight against Cris "Cyborg" Justino.

2:45 p.m. -- Tyron Woodley will talk about the offer to fight Nate Diaz at UFC 219 and what's next.

3:05 p.m. -- Mirko Cro Cop will talk about his decision to keep fighting and his upcoming bout against Tsuyoshi Kohsaka at Rizin FF 9.

3:25 p.m. -- BJJ black belt Garry Tonon will join us in studio to discuss his transition to MMA and more.

4:15 p.m. -- Cris Cyborg will preview her UFC 217 title defense against Holly Holm.

4:35 p.m. -- Ric's Picks.

fabricio-werdum-mario-kart.gif

(via @dije1 )

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/shoop-dat-werdum-erang.3659603/

No surprise Sonnen is a fan of Colby

Can't wait to hear Woodley get on and talk about how the world doesn't respect him.

I don't care for MMA podcasts tbh

Back in the day when Gross and TJ were doing their podcast and Ryan Bennett(RIP) on mmaweekly, it was good but now it's shit

I even liked Taggradio at first, I wonder if that is still around

with Goze, George and Trigg.....Marc Laimon was good on that show too

Interesting point Chael made that the UFC might of pressured Colby to report the assault since it was caught on tape & has blown up. it's a stretch... but as Chael said... it's happened before... so it's quite possible here.

Interesting point Chael made that the UFC might of pressured Colby to report the assault since it was caught on tape & has blown up. it's a stretch... but as Chael said... it's happened before... so it's quite possible here.
Thing is though if Colby want's to be the ultimate villain him calling the cops on Werdum got him some super hate. I can't figure the whole cop part out.

Thing is though if Colby want's to be the ultimate villain him calling the cops on Werdum got him some super hate. I can't figure the whole cop part out.
Me too...

It does make sense though if what Chael said about the UFC lawyers telling him that it's "too public now & you have to report it."

Hate is another word for love” -Colby Covington on MMA Hour

It’s true. Y’all love talking about him here. He is a godsend for the sport of MMA now that Conor is done. Welcome to the Covington era.

Last edited:
GOATington.

Give it a year people will come around.

having him on the same show as Chael really drives home the fact that Colby is just a pale imitation of the American Gangster

Coldy on right now. Cringe, so much cringe.

"Raphael Codeiro came up to me what's that guy gonna do i'll put him out cold"

GOAT

Back