Holms level of competition is incredible

Mr WorldWide

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Fought Pennington, Champion Rousey, Miesha, Schevchenko, Germaine De Randamie, Betch Correia, and now Cyborg?!! This woman is a beast!!

In all fairness she lost three of those... but she ended the reign of Ronda so a true legend.

<mma4>

02c74066be8cee6d278ed002dfed562c.gif

Patiently waiting to get her to my rear naked clinic.

I remember when GDR hit her after the bell a few times. It definitely hurt Holly a little bit because they caught her off guard but she really took those like a champ.

I also remember her trying to escape Tate's RNC. She kept fighting until she passed out. Never tapped.

WAR Holly. She is tough as nails

Holly Holm.

Being ignored in boxing vs. MMA discussions since 2011

Holly is Legend

Fought Pennington, Champion Rousey, Miesha, Schevchenko, Germaine De Randamie, Betch Correia, and now Cyborg?!! This woman is a beast!!
I’ll always love Holly for flushing Ronda down the toilet, but the only Beast is the woman she’s facing next and she’s gonna get trampled on.

holm has lost, but she hasn't been outclassed in any of her fights. valentina won by a larger margin then anyone else. she's seen it all. the GDR fight might help her out against cyborg.

Holly is my favorite WMMA fighter, but that isn't saying much.
I don't care if I ever see WMMA again, and usually avoid it.

GDR wasn't ranked, not sure if Pennington was top 10 then and Bethe has never beaten anyone top 20. Rousey is Holm's only good performance in all of her UFC career.

Back