Francis Ngannou is UFCs next superstar

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
.. if he gets past Reem of course.

31 years old, 10-1 with all 10 wins coming by way of stoppage. Lost his second pro fight via decision in a 2 round fight according to Wikipedia. So the man hasn't even been to a rd 3 and I don't imagine he will come Dec 2nd either.

Ngannou is going to lay Overeem out within 2 rounds imo. Overeem is obviously getting older but he is fighting smarter than ever. He should look to get this fight to the ground or grapple alot.. I think he gets dropped early if he exchanges with Ngannou.

What a breath of fresh air this would be for the HW division if Ngannou wins. Exciting, young (for hw) and talented fighter. Im really looking forward to this fight. Probabaly the biggest fight for me all year in terms of excitement.

Lets go champ!!

usa-today-9396397.0.jpeg

Francis Ngannou

More like

Francis Not gunna

I think Reem goes for a TD off a combo and potentially wins via boring decision

You ever hear of Erik Silva? That kid is a real can't miss prospect. He gon be champ some day

His fight against Overeem will either make him or break him. As a Dutchman i obviously root for Overeem, but he is one tough mf.

One of the more interesting fights this year imo.

His fight against Overeem will either make him or break him. As a Dutchman i obviously root for Overeem, but he is one tough mf.

One of the more interesting fights this year imo.
I agree and Reem could obviously just demolish him via more experience. A lot about Ngannou will be answered with this fight.

He's European and doesn't have a lot personality.

He is maybe a slightly more marketable HW than Miocic due to looking scary but not much more.

If they exchange in the pocket Overeem is done in the first. Overeem is far too vary of that now. He will run around for a while, but Ngannou will stalk him down similar to Stipe and finish him.

tenor.gif

Don't matter who wins what

Stipe is your champ and ya better get used to it

He is maybe a slightly more marketable HW than Miocic due to looking scary but not much more.

Since when Batié, Cameroon is in Europe ? Please respect, he is a camerunese fighter !

carrefour_batie.gif

<{JustBleed}>
I will be very disappointed in Reem if he grapples to a UD. Be a man and JUST BLEED! :D

You ain't Polish. A Polish person would know that Cameroon is not Europe.

Imagine if you were locked up... and he was your cellmate.

Overeem and Stipe are European, too. Struve, Tybura... fuck‘s sake is there any American in the HW top 10?

<Oku04>

Back