Is Hunt suing UFC over Brock worse than Colby going to the police?

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Hunt said before the fight that he knew Brock was juiced to the gills but he would still KO him. Then after the fight when Brock failed a test for an non-PED anti-estrogen, Hunt goes full victim mode, acting like he could have been injured by the non-PED brock was taking. In my opinion this was much more of a bitch move than Cody holding someone accountable for assault with a deadly weapon.

No, Mark Hunt got his head pounded for 15 minutes , Colby went to the police crying because Werdum threw a toy at him LMAO. What a pussy

No, Mark Hunt got his head pounded for 15 minutes , Colby went to the police crying because Werdum threw a toy at him LMAO. What a pussy

yes but Hunt knowingly signed up to have his head pounded for 15 minutes, Colby did not sign up to be assaulted resulting in stitches and an inch away from permanently losing his vision in one eye

Anti estrogen is a PED.

No. Bork lazer was given exemption from testing, only to later fail drug test. This number one bullshit

Not the same at all.

Hunt wants to get money because the UFC let Brock fight him on roids, and probably gave him permanent head trauma.
Werdum tossed a toy on Colbys shoulder, after he was shouting racist comments. I don't think anyone would go to the police for that..

yes but Hunt knowingly signed up to have his head pounded for 15 minutes, Colby did not sign up to be assaulted resulting in stitches and an inch away from permanently losing his vision in one eye

Talking big and running behind the cops when life gets too real....Yep, Colby is worse.

No. Only Zuffa zombies and Dana drones could possibly see these as being on the same plain.

STITCHES? where did he get stitches?

yes , he did sign up for that by talking shit and picking a fight with a bigger guy.

Stitches?

Come on man.

Plastic boomerang.

Hunt said before the fight that he knew Brock was juiced to the gills but he would still KO him. Then after the fight when Brock failed a test for an non-PED anti-estrogen, Hunt goes full victim mode, acting like he could have been injured by the non-PED brock was taking. In my opinion this was much more of a bitch move than Cody holding someone accountable for assault with a deadly weapon.
Fk Colby, he pussd out and pressed charges, and he is a fkng mma fighter, Boomerangs are deadly, if they are launched at high velocity from far away at a target. Hunt got the snot beat out of him by a roided Lesnar... to me, Colby is the worst

no it's not. You wont jump higher, run faster, build more lean muscle, have quicker recovery, etc. taking clomiphene

Yes it will.

Especially when you are using it to cycle your steroid usage so you don't spend your time crying on the couch developing man boobs when you go off steroids.

fuckin' Colby white knights. so cringey at this point.

Colby "I'll press charges" Covington is teh worst imo

Mark Hunt can do whatever the fuck he likes.

He's Mark Hunt.

Yes it will.

Especially when you are using it to cycle your steroid usage so you don't spend your time crying on the couch developing man boobs when you go off steroids.

no it wont, it won't raise your T levels above normal levels, therefore it's not a PED

Back