Mikey Garcia calling out Max Holloway

UhHuhSure

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Mikey Garcia calling out Max Holloway

Mikey by TKO/KO

Garcia would beat the ever living fuck out of Holloway.

inb4 delusional mma fans

i don't want to see any mma fighter at boxing, would be totally one sided, kickboxing/MMA or fuck off

Will you noobs stop talking about boxing in this forum? This is an MMA forum No one cares about boxing.

You know boxing is a dying sport when boxing champions are looking for that WME/Zuffa payday.

only 8000 views, ouch. A champion boxer and nobody cares

Will you noobs stop talking about boxing in this forum? This is an MMA forum No one cares about boxing.
He's talking about fighting Max in April you dork. Also, look at you trying to act like you dont care about boxing. You argued with me how Holy is going to smash Cyborg because of her Boxing. <{cruzshake}>

You know boxing is a dying sport when boxing champions are looking for that WME/Zuffa payday.

Unless your name is Canelo or mayweather...boxers aren't getting paid all that well.

i don't want to see any mma fighter at boxing, would be totally one sided, kickboxing/MMA or fuck off
We already seen it with Mayweather/McGregor. But I dont mind seeing Garcia fight, he's relevant and the #1 LW boxer. He's giving up a lot size in that fight.

Mayweather proved boxing is the superior sport by beating up an MMA fighter at least 10 years younger, 30 pounds heavier, in his prime and considered the #2 p4p

No matter how desperate you insecure motherfuckers are for boxing to die, it will never, EVER die. Pathetic trash.

No matter how desperate you insecure motherfuckers are for boxing to die, it will never, EVER die. Pathetic trash.
But I love boxing, why would I want it to die? Just being real here.

j-Gp47OZ_400x400.jpg

No thanks, Holloway would just be a total punching bag, I have zero interest it and hopefully Holloway feels the same. Stick to MMA

UFC is dead bro....

They just had a co-main with women and Jessy Jess making her UFC debut and Bec Rawlings who is awful

Zuffa boxing wont work

you have all the mma rejects who think they can box that keep tweeting up about it
and if that's what zuffa boxing is going to be

then it'll be 10x worse than what you see at amateur show
at least they amateurs can actually box while most of these mma fighters cannot

Back