Tyron Woodley calls out the Diaz Brothers on their ducking behavior: "I guess it’s in the bloodline"

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
“ [The problem is that Nate Diaz] is scared. Guys in our sport pump their gums quite a bit and they get you to think that they’re these huge, tough guys, they’re these gangsters, that they’ll fight anybody, anytime. Then when you get in front of a person like me, then the crickets come out. Then they don’t really want to fight. It happened with Bisping, it happened with Georges St-Pierre, it happened with Conor McGregor, it happened with Nick Diaz, big brother, and now it’s happening with baby brother so I guess it’s in the bloodline.”

On the Nate Diaz fight:

“[It’s] not a possible fight, [it’s] a 50-percent completed fight,” he continued. “You got one half of the party that’s been offered, that’s accepted, that’s out here with their bag at Wildcard Boxing getting punched by world champions and then you got the other side that’s got a whole bunch of excuses. So that’s what I’m kind of fired up about.”

Why is everybody ducking Woodley ? Are they really scared?

GOATington is gonna slaughter that boy.

5thingsnonmuslimsthinkyoucantdo.gif

Welterweight goat has spoken

Fight makes no sense, Tyron. What a badass for calling out a 155er.

Bisping ducked? Pretty sure he was about that money fight as well...but the money fight was GSP...not Woodley.
Same with GSP...why beat the 170 champ when you can beat the 185 champ.
Nick and Nate are too high to actively duck anyone. They just don't give a fuck

What do Bisping, Conor, GSP, & the Diaz brothers have in common?

I actually like Woodley, but he calls out fighters in such a lame, unlikable way.
It's too obvious that he is just looking for that money fight.
And you can't expect other stars to want to fight you when your last 3 performances have been so lackluster

There's plenty of room to criticize Woodley, but not here. If guys are refusing to fight Woodley, he's got every right to presume they're scared. But the same logic applies in his refusal to fight Covington. (For the record, I think that Woodley would annihilate Covington.)

I see what he's trying to do. What he's failing to understand is that A) the Diaz bros genuinely don't give a fuck; B) given the preceding point the only result is that Woodley himself sounds pathetic for begging for a fight with a semi-retired LW and accusing him of being scared.

[/racism]

Remember when Nate didn't move the needle? Now champs call him out

Woodley is really scraping the bottom of the jar.

The welterweight champ who defends his belt the most and only against the number 1 contenders in this curent era is pathetic yes. <1>

The Welterweight champ who sat out for 18 months begging for a title shot off a measly 3 fight win streak (where he arguably lost to a sick emaciated Gastelum) and had the audacity to call Wonderboy privileged despite going on a 8 fight streak for his title shot. The Welterweight who once he won his title immediately was asking for Diaz and McGregor fights and said no one at 170lbs besides Nick Diaz had even earned a title shot yet. The Welterweight who uses double standards and cries racism despite being an entitled brat...The guy who's currently calling out a sub par top 10 Lightweight who has been on the couch for over a year....for a Welterweight title shot? Tyron Woodley, the man who ducked Hector Lombard avidly? Lol.

Funny how everyone is calling Nate a LW now, but the 2 times he fought Conor he was a "massive" WW.

Didn't Conor and his coach say Nate was 3x Conor's size?

<{outtahere}>

Woodley is an expert at killing fights by talking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back