What's the current situation with Kamaru Usman and Darren Till?

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Is he still fighting Meek or not?

Because i see him talk alot of smack on Twitter almost everyday, and his focus seems to be on Till. They are going back and forth nonstop so im just wondering, is this happening next?

Im pretty sure Meek is out of that fight and they are looking at a replacement.

Personally I'd like to see Covington vs Usman, provided Colby doesn't call the cops when offered the fight.

tumblr_mberhclYFp1rzro4qo1_400.gif

Usman is one scary motherfucker.

Last edited:
The winner of a Till x Usman match is the next WW champ imo. Tells us a lot about the winner and how far they will most likely go.

let either of them fight colby, they'd both fucking smash him.

it'd be hilarious.

The winner of a Till x Usman match is the next WW champ imo. Tells us a lot about the winner and how far they will most likely go.
I want to see this fight but I doubt the UFC would burn a contender like this.

However I think the current version of Usman would beat Till.

I want to see this fight but I doubt the UFC would burn a contender like this.

However I think the current version of Usman would beat Till.
Skillwise yeah, but i feel like Till is much bigger, and that would be a factor.

Till/Usman would look like Mcgregor/Mendes imo.

this would be a good match up, no one knows who would win between these great fighters.

hopefully this fight happens im tired of seeing Usman beat nobody's as for Till he proved himself in that Cerrone fight so stopping an upcoming stud dead in his tracks will solidify him even more

hopefully this fight happens im tired of seeing Usman beat nobody's as for Till he proved himself in that Cerrone fight so stopping an upcoming stud dead in his tracks will solidify him even more

IMO Usman has had a much tougher schedule overall than Till. If the rankings were expanded to top 30 Warley Alves, Sean Strickland, Leon Edwards and Sergio Moraes would all be between 15 - 30.

IMO Usman has had a much tougher schedule overall than Till. If the rankings were expanded to top 30 Warley Alves, Sean Strickland, Leon Edwards and Sergio Moraes would all be between 15 - 30.
Yeah Leon Edwards is a great up and comer himself, and Warley Alves choked out Covington not that long ago

Back