Mike Perry explains the Chinese Zodiac and martial arts

Crushasaurus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Here's this gem:

"Whenever martial arts came about, people took it off of animals’ abilities, and you know, there’s roosters. The Chinese Zodiac for example, everything is linked to martial arts, because it’s like the one real thing in life that just has been — there’s dancing since time began, man; there’s people’s movements with their bodies, things to do with it."

Good lord man, look at this incoherent babble. #maga amirite?

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11...owed-recent-ufc-win?google_editors_picks=true

qMi8iIa.jpg

"I am the greatest fighter in the universe. That’s how I feel.
So it’s like — you’ve seen the Kung Fu Panda?
‘Kung Fu Panda’ Perry, baby. Let’s go.”

Last edited:
wtf

PMP dropping golden knowledge

meanwhile keyboard warrior whines about it

Here's this gem:

"Whenever martial arts came about, people took it off of animals’ abilities, and you know, there’s roosters. The Chinese Zodiac for example, everything is linked to martial arts, because it’s like the one real thing in life that just has been — there’s dancing since time began, man; there’s people’s movements with their bodies, things to do with it."

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11...owed-recent-ufc-win?google_editors_picks=true
I'm not seeing the problem.

He went fishing for bass and caught a shark...

fishing-fail-o.gif

Here's this gem:

Lmao incoherent psycho babble - cause you couldn't bust a grape my man. Maybe if you could fight ur way out of a wet paper bag, you would understand the Chinese zodiac and different fighting styles. The only style you know is internet basement dweller cheeto finger. Meanwhile plat has shown is prehistoric rooster style in the UFC in a pro fight. Ponz about to meet that Dino style

Here's this gem:

Fucking yeah, man. Mike Perry in the house.

DsiwZr5.gif

Mike Perry is in a line with great thinkers like Sokrates or Confucius.
Amazing.

TS conveniently left off the first sentence. It was TS's evil plan to try & confuse Sherdogers... but I actually watched the interview & had no problem comprehending what he was saying. It's actually true. The part about "and there's roosters" is because he was explaining his rooster walk. TS has this whole thing out of context by showing only a small part of a larger picture.

"Animals and martial arts are kinda linked together, or humans took animals’ strength and turned them into martial arts moves hundreds of years ago, thousands of years ago, however you want to say."

Here's this gem:

Hey look, a sherdogger with double digit IQ that can't understand deep philosophical discussion, color me surprised.

TS trains UFC, not understanding this martial arts stuff

From the very source:

“Next time it’s going to be, like, a tyrannosaurus rex or the Kung Fu Panda roll,” Perry said.

Goodbye Santiago Eyepoked-gunni-bbio.

aCBAtVy.png

TS just a snowflake bitch. Why use MAGA? What does his political affiliation have to do with anything? Oh wait, TS just trying to use that “conservatives are racist pos” tactic to bring down our man PLATS... Not gonna play out well Cotton!

The only style you know is internet basement dweller cheeto finger.
TS puts his keyboard warrior belt on every morning when he gets out of bed & it gives him the strength to say stupid sh*t about people who actually know what they're talking about. <Lmaoo>

iylanHq.png

"I watched DragonBall Z as a kid — I am the greatest fighter in the universe. That’s how I feel. So it’s like — you’ve seen the Kung Fu Panda? That’s one of my favorite movies, man. One, two, and three; those movies are amazing. Darren Till calls himself a gorilla. Conor McGregor calls himself a gorilla. I want to be the Kung Fu Panda, man. ‘Kung Fu Panda’ Perry, baby. Let’s go."

Heartwarming analogies brought to us by a real martial artist. Dr. Perry to the rescue.

TS just a snowflake bitch. Why use MAGA? What does his political affiliation have to do with anything? Oh wait, TS just trying to use that “conservatives are racist pos” tactic to bring down our man PLATS... Not gonna play out well Cotton!

who knows why he used MAGA, Perry is more black than Woodley, he grew up in detroit never went to college

Back