Its hilarious all 4 posts regarding Conor in the front pages are all posted by his haters

YellowBanenoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
{<jordan}

And they complain whenever pro Conor thread pops up.

Admit it, you guys can't get over with him as much as his nuthuggers.

giphy.gif

I honestly feel bad for them.

{<jordan}

And they complain whenever pro Conor thread pops up.

Admit it, you guys can't get over with him as much as his nuthuggers.

giphy.gif
It’s hilarious you are so triggered you need to make a thread about his haters.

Defend or vacate.

I think they are more undercover lovers than haters. If you really hated the guy, then you would be glad that he is not fighting.

Conor's awesome, if everyone accepted it then there'd be less negativity in the world.

I think they are more undercover lovers than haters. If you really hated the guy, then you would be glad that he is not fighting.
He’s stalling the title ambitions of a whole super stacked division. Not by beating the top contenders, but by not fighting them.

We say Bisping was a bad champ, but at least he fought somebody ffs.

They are low lifers who live in a fairytale of their perfect world where Conor lost every fight.

Conor's awesome, if everyone accepted it then there'd be less negativity in the world.

They want to love him, but he just keeps beating their favourite fighters.

giphy.gif

" Defandd or vacadeee waaa waaa "
Good to see you on yellows, bro. Sherdog wants to get rid of you, just like it did get rid of your former account.

Soon, my friend. Very soon.

They want to love him, but he just keeps beating their favourite fighters.
I have to admit that if I had been a big Aldo fan I probably still wouldn't have recovered. Every time I saw a pic of him with a belt I'd go full Marlon Sandro.

Good to see you on yellows, bro. Sherdog wants to get rid of you, just like it did get rid of your former account.

Soon, my friend. Very soon.
<{MingNope}><bball1>

Why would you want me gone ? Am I not lovely ?

Because even his fans can no longer defend his :)...well, let me put it this way: nor him, nor his fans defend...

(Seriously - is this even a thread? I am ashamed to admit it is, and I am participating in it...)

OTOH, it's just that the tide has turned. As mature people, even as prepubescent posters, we can deal with this just fine...

He’s stalling the title ambitions of a whole super stacked division. Not by beating the top contenders, but by not fighting them.

We say Bisping was a bad champ, but at least he fought somebody ffs.
Tony Ferguson is the champion. I really don't see why people are hung up on McGregor. The division can move on without him. There is too much talent and he is not even the best talent in the division.

If Nate Diaz grew a pair, he could fight Ferguson and the winner of that fight could fight Khabib/Barbosa. Then there is Gaethje vs Alvarez. Dustin Poirier should fight Kevin Lee.

James Vick should fight Chiesa. Then you have 170 heating up.

The game can move on without Conor, but you fans don't want to let go of him. LOL

Because even his fans can no longer defend his :)...well, let me put it this way: nor him, nor his fans defend...

(Seriously - is this even a thread? I am ashamed to admit it is, and I am participating in it...)

OTOH, it's just that the tide has turned. As mature people, even as prepubescent posters, we can deal with this just fine...

Way to completely miss the point buddeh, the point I made was the absurd level of hypocrisy Conor haters are showing in this forum. whether his fans are able to defend him or not, it has nothing to do with hater's double standard.

Tony Ferguson is the champion. I really don't see why people are hung up on McGregor. The division can move on without him. There is too much talent and he is not even the best talent in the division.

If Nate Diaz grew a pair, he could fight Ferguson and the winner of that fight could fight Khabib/Barbosa. Then there is Gaethje vs Alvarez. Dustin Poirier should fight Kevin Lee.

James Vick should fight Chiesa. Then you have 170 heating up.

The game can move on without Conor, but you fans don't want to let go of him. LOL
Yeah, the interim belts have become the real belts. It’s true.

Thank you, Dana.

BfqYy4U.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe all the current threads on him are negative because he’s currently in the news for doing negative things? Maybe if he did something positive, like defend his belt, we’d see more positive threads about him.

Yeah, the interim belts have become the real belts. It’s true.
Conor's still the lineal LW champ. OK, since he won the belt nobody has had a chance to take it from him, but still...

sure, people who want him to defend are haters. real fans are enjoying he's stalling the division like a real champ should.

Back