Forgettable champions....

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
Fighters who had a short or forgettable reign as a champion...

LHW division before Jones won the belt.

But to be fair I thought many of those title fights were great,but they simply never were able to hold on to the belt.

Carlos Condit

Murilo Bustamante (only because we never saw him lose the belt)

Sean Sherk

Carla Esparza

Dave Menne

Evan Tanner (RIP)

Shane Carwin

Germaine De Randemie

But to be fair I thought many of those title fights were great,but they simply never were able to hold on to the belt.

Yeah, I mean who can remember Chuck Liddell, Tito Ortiz, or Randy Couture? They'll never get in the UFC HOF.

Conor, still hasn't defended afraid of that shelf life

Yeah, I mean who can remember Chuck Liddell, Tito Ortiz, or Randy Couture? They'll never get in the UFC HOF.
durrrrrr hurrrr after chuck there was a long string of champions who didn't hold on to the belt duuuurrrrhurrrrrr

Interim don't count.

Carlos Condit

Murilo Bustamante (only because we never saw him lose the belt)

Sean Sherk

Carla Esparza

Dave Menne

Evan Tanner (RIP)

Shane Carwin

Germaine De Randemie

Oooh! Germaine's a good one. I actually did forget she had the belt for a moment.

Germaine is the worst. They should erase that title win from the records.
Is she still in the UFC?

They had one douche who got FW belt neverdefended for like a year. Dana loved him so much he was given LW shot after a loss to a LW gatekeep. Won and never defended that either. It was pretty funny. Whatever happened to that guy? Whats his name. Meh i just call him the Irish Kardashian and a Conjob.

Thanks for the answers

i read this and thought wtf.....Chuck as the LHW Champ were my hardcore days.....I presume you mean just before Jones and after Liddell.

Evan Tanner immediately springs to mind, however I cant figure out if that actually means he is forgettable or not.

Back