Ryan Bader
King Mo
Liam McGeary
Linton Vassell
Rampage - 39 yo
Phil Davis

?

Yikes. Listing them just shows how few above average LHWs there are in general

UFCs is better by virtue of DC and Gus. Pretty interchangeable after that with Bellator having an edge with the rest.

I'd say yes, but not by a great deal.

Bader is probably the third best LHW active and you can make a decent argument he should be ranked #2. Phil is also top five.

The UFCs LHW could really use Ryan, Phil, and Nikita right now.

Also Hampage isn't a LHW anymore.

Yikes. Listing them just shows how few above average LHWs there are in general

UFCs is better by virtue of DC and Gus. Pretty interchangeable after that

God, I just off the top of my head, w/o giving it a deep though would say UFC all the way, but seeing it written down like that and I second your comment completely. Can't explain in few words how strange it is to actually see those names written down like that and how generally close it is. Objects in mirrors are closer than they appear to be I guess.

UFC after Jones and Volkan are out:

Cormier - almost 39 yo !
OSP
Gus
Glover - 38 yo
Saki
Manuwa

Bellator:

Ryan Bader
King Mo
Liam McGeary
Linton Vassell
Rampage - 39 yo
Phil Davis

?

Jimi Manuwa is only about 3 months away from being 38 btw. Yikes indeed.

Don't forget Shogun, lol. And people complain about FLW...

FLW is the worst. But LHW and HW are not far.

I used to like the LHW div a couple of years back, but currently it's the weakest male division in the UFC period. It's a thin division to begin with, but letting top prospect go to other orgs was an atrocious decision for anyone who plans to keep this division alive.

I know that the FLW division isn't highly regarded by the titanic, muscular men of Sherdog, but in reality it's significantly better then LHW (and HW as well, imo). People shit on that division because of a loop argument that nobody there is good because nobody fights decent opposition there because... nobody there is good. A funny argument tbh, but it's still a BS argument when you objectively look at the skill level there.

Yeah really lacking in talent be even worse when Cormier retires

Back