Is Oezdemir's GBH Charge Worse Than Conor's Ref Push?

Dont Frye

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would say Volkan's aggravated battery charge was only a bit worse, but he doesn't deserve as much hate for it.

I would say Volkan's aggravated battery charge was only a bit worse, but he doesn't deserve as much hate as for it as McGregor.

e2d278c546432c8b0a30ce8982752deb56d0249aff996c923378fdf2524a5981.jpg

I would say Volkan's aggravated battery charge was only a bit worse, but he doesn't deserve as much hate as for it as McGregor.
Let's not wait for his side of the story.

You know you fucked up when the British Commonwealth charges you with Grievous Bodily Harm in Florida.

Yeah lol definitely... i imagine big Oezi vert fking BODIED someone lmfao... any word on the details?

Supposedly a justified bar brawl where Oezdemir was not the aggressor.

We don't know anything about Volkan's charge. He claims it was justified self-defense.

If it wasn't, then it's obviously worse than the ref push.

I hope he put the agressor on his ass with one shot.
Volkan looks like a nice guy, probably someone underestimated him.

He's a pro fighter. Unless he was getting mugged then he has no business getting into fights outside the cage.

Well if it all plays out that he was attacked and defended himself he should be held in a lighter regard too Colin, who assaulted a ref, that had his back turned on top of it, and struck what appears to be some sort of office hand employee who is not a trained fighter.

If some asshole gets in his face and is begging for it then oh well.
That's not how that works. When you go pro you are informed that if you get into a fight you can be charged with some serious shit. Courts don't play that shit.

I met Volkan in Sweden after he KO'd Misha. One of the coolest dudes you can ever meet.

Apparently a guy touched his girlfriends breasts at a bar.

Something tells me who ever he hit had it coming, could be wrong though.

Back