Just bc Nate gave Conor trouble doesn't mean he's all of a sudden AMAZING

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Nate may have given Conor trouble in both of their fights, but that doesn't mean he's this great fighter that would give all top LW's trouble. And Tyron Woodley for that matter.

I see so many people on here giving Nate high chances against these killers at LW.

Nate was never thought of this way until he fought someone who DID match up perfectly in his favor. That person just happened to be Conor, which is just dandy for him.

Just bc you give Conor "no cardio" McNugget problems doesn't mean you match up as a favorite against any top LW or WW for that matter.

Anyways, just stop it.

I think people look at how Rory Macdonald suffocated and stifled Woodley and correlate that to how Nate would do. Nate has similar size and a suffocating style.

That said i don't see it, i think that Nate vs Woodley would be similar to Nate vs RDA

Nate isn't great, Conor is just mediocre.

nobody is really giving nate any more credit than he deserves. the ufc sees an opportunity to sell and simply pushes him ahead of the 10 guys that actually deserve the fights he gets.

TS lost this thread due to inefficient use of her energy.

Nate got hyped all because of one win over a midget. Still a gatekeeper

Agree. Conor's whole "The King is back!!!" after squeaking out a majority decision against Nate was one of the most idiotic and delusional moments in UFC history.

Nobody said he was amazing ?

If he beats either Tony Ferguson or Khabib Nurmagomedov then my opinion will differ considerably, if he beats both of them then it's pretty hard to deny him anything.

Conor fans think him best LW. But he's good enough to beat Connie twice. Make it happen.

I would laugh so HARD if Nate wins LW title. They thought Connie was hard to deal with? They have seen nothing yet - Nae will ask for 50 million and lifetime of bud on mars to fight next up.

Conor fans think him best LW. But he's good enough to beat Connie twice. Make it happen.

I would laugh so HARD if Nate wins LW title. They thought Connie was hard to deal with? They have seen nothing yet - Nae will ask for 50 million and lifetime of bud on mars to fight next up.

Than the UFC would strip him because he doesn't move the needle

Yeah. Maybe it wasn't Nate being good. It was just Colin sucking. Kind of like watching a game between to last place teams.

I hope you're talking to the white belts here because 'we' know

When Nates motivated he's a fucker

But anyone with discipline beats him easy

If your a headcase and you fight Nate you're pretty screwed

Agree. Conor's whole "The King is back!!!" after squeaking out a majority decision against Nate was one of the most idiotic and delusional moments in UFC history.
Yea so cringe after about to be choked the fuck out if time didnt expire. Actually twice in that fight was saved by bell. Conor is such a fraud. Hence Conman.

both Diaz bros are extremely overrated on here, it was like that long before the Mcgregor fight

idk his boxing, bjj, conditioning & heart combo are all elite and it's easy to dismiss him bc of his overall record esp. if you haven't followed the sport for long, he's a better fighter now that usada is involved, not many ppl can make that claim

he didn't want to fight anymore once he realized he got bamboozled with that contract before the Benson fight, that's why he's taken over a year off on 3 separate occasions in the last 5 years, I hope he does fight Ferguson or Woodley next bc ppl are really stupid thinking these guys in their mid 30s are the future of mma

It depends on motivated or unmotivated Nate. He's motivated by money, so...

Nate is a good fighter, but he's really dependent on stylistic matchups. Some fights he looks like a title contender, other times a gateekeeper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back