There’s a fighter with a 4-5 record fighting this weekend

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Kailin Curran is 1-5 in her UFC run and is on a 3 fight losing streak.

She's kinda hot though and lets be honest, that's really the only reason to watch WMMA anyway.

Mickey Gall and Sage Northcutt aren't even top 100 fighters in their divisions and the UFC still manages to find cans for them to beat....UFC is a beauty pageant and popularity contest, they aren't worried about quality control.

shes smoking hot so lets give her a pass. unless she loses two, possibly four more times don't cut her.

hot bars sherbros

Also Magana is fighting 2-3 amanda cooper

Best lookin fight the UFC has ever promoted

Artem is fighting again? I thought he retired like all SBG warriors.

Need a name change to nostrasmartass cuz you get it bruv
lol, she actually lived like 5 miles from me in Hawaii before I moved back. She was a few miles 1 way in Ewa, and Max Holloway was about 10 miles the other way in Waianae. Kind of prefer her to Max on the beach.

lol, she actually lived like 5 miles from me in Hawaii before I moved back. She was a few miles 1 way in Ewa, and Max Holloway was about 10 miles the other way in Waianae. Kind of prefer her to Max on the beach.

Did you bang bro?

That needs to be said in todays world LOL

Well, Matt Brown is 21-16. She just needs to go 17-11 in her next 28 fights and she'll be considered an all time Just Bleed warrior. lol

By the way, she's a veteran compared to 2-3 Amanda Bobby Cooper.

UFC have to cut her if she loses this time, her record is a joke.

The ugly girls don't get to go 1-5 and still be around.

We need hot feminine females to balance out the orc like dykes in WMMA.
Fight record is secondary.

Back