Old man post. Is "it feels like butter" a thing?

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have never heard such a saying. And I sort of thought it sounded cool. I also seen someone post that is was ghetto. I seriously don't give two fucks either way. I am going to like who I like. I just wondered if any of the kids here knew that saying.

For comparison. I read the wolf ticket thing here a while back. Had no clue what it was. Googled it, and managed to throw it into a convo with my kids. They just looked at each other like, how does this old fuck know what that means!

Gotta make this shit thread a bit more interesting somehow

I kid I kid TS but are you having a mid life crisis tryin to keep up with the Jones's

Oh man , I've never done well with these birds and the bee's talks ...

Pics of you in hospital bed or fake.

The whole 9 yards. It was an expression that came from someone making there own clothes. Fabric came in 9 yard pieces. God bless you. Because the instant you sneeze it was thought you died for a mili second and evil spirits could enter your body. All these things come from something.

Never dab and should be fine
dab.gif

Whoa! Take it easy granpda. Take a seat.

No. Feels like butter is not a saying I've ever heard. Rose must have learned that phrase in transracial school

No. Feels like butter is not a saying I've ever heard. Rose must have learned that phrase in transracial school
Not gonna lie I was confused too so I looked over at my source for interracial insight, my black girlfriend. I was hoping for perhaps some sort of clarification and she just shrugged her shoulders and looked confused as well.

Why does it have to be a saying? Maybe it literally felt like butter?

I have never heard such a saying. And I sort of thought it sounded cool. I also seen someone post that is was ghetto. I seriously don't give two fucks either way. I am going to like who I like. I just wondered if any of the kids here knew that saying.

For comparison. I read the wolf ticket thing here a while back. Had no clue what it was. Googled it, and managed to throw it into a convo with my kids. They just looked at each other like, how does this old fuck know what that means!

I said she was ghetto when she made that comment lol. I stand by my assessment.

Gotta make this shit thread a bit more interesting somehow

I kid I kid TS but are you having a mid life crisis tryin to keep up with the Jones's

RIP jimmo

It feels like butter?. wtf never heard of it. I don't know, sorry can't help.

wtf_2.jpg

I only spread butter on my bread when I make sandwiches and sometimes I like butter in cooking instead of oil.

smooth or easy usually but in Rose's case i think it'd be more sounds like money

If any of you knew what butter felt like, you'd know exactly what she meant.

The only time I've heard "it feels like butter" is when someone was describing very soft leather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back