Glory is literally dog s--- now they went to ufc fight pass

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First we got bigfoot Silva given a title shot. Now we got thiago silva and wait for it...... The almighty bjj brown belt and shitty striker we all wanted to see in a kickboxing ring, ladies and gentleman, i present to you .....

i

That's right everyone, we finally get to see chris camozzi compete in kickboxing.

What a load of shit!! Glory bought out it's Showtime for this future shit? Almost makes me want kickboxing to just die before it becomes and even bigger joke.

kickboxing already is a joke.

man i miss the days of K1. Their new year events were fucking magical.

K-1 WGP 2010 was one of the best combat sports events I've ever experienced.

It's sad how shit kickboxing has gotten. The fake k1 these days is even light years better than glory.

Hamozzi is a hegend of the sport

First we got bigfoot Silva given a title shot. Now we got thiago silva and wait for it...... The almighty bjj brown belt and shitty striker we all wanted to see in a kickboxing ring, ladies and gentleman, i present to you .....

i

That's right everyone, we finally get to see chris camozzi compete in kickboxing.

What a load of shit!! Glory bought out it's Showtime for this future shit? Almost makes me want kickboxing to just die before it becomes and even bigger joke.

Kickboxing rules are for sissies who can’t clinch. Hate that about K-1 and Glory.

But having this pathetic crap is an even bigger joke. Who begged or even asked to see these kind of guys in kickboxing?

But having this pathetic crap is an even bigger joke. Who begged or even asked to see these kind of guys in kickboxing?

I'd be happy to see them in there......if they have a killer like badr hari on the other side of the ring. ;)

It is sad how F-A-G could fuck it all up. They had a winning recipe, a roster full of killers, mega-arenas always full and tv broadcasting globally. Fucking corrupted yakuza mother fuckers. Plus no fear of USADA so fighters can stay superhuman.

Kickboxing nowadays is so boring, and rules vary depending organization, KOK, Kunlun, Glory.

Glory is basically having to come down to earth and realise it can't pay as much for talent as K-1 could, cards are getting leaner and some crossovers to get MMA fans attempted.

I see Jamal Ben Saddik is fighting Rico for the belt soon, I kind of expected the former to switch to MMA at some point as I think his brawling style might work well.

Back