Anyone else on the Teymur bandwagon? Whoelse is pumped for his fight on the 218 card?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Teymur vs Vannata was the 2nd best fight of the year imo, losing only to Gaethje vs Johnson.
But in terms of technique it surely was better. Just an incredible back and forth war between 2 excellent strikers.

Teymur is fighting the undefeated Drakkar Klose on the 218 card. Whoelse is excited for this fight?

Anyone else on the Teymur bandwagon?

Man he put a huge dent in the Lando train and he looked good doing it.

Man he put a huge dent in the Lando train and he looked good doing it.
That fight was spectacular man. Watching it again, it deserves FOTY just as much as Gaethje vs Johnson. Just a phenomenal display of skills by both fighters.

Teymur vs Vannata was the 2nd best fight of the year imo, losing only to Gaethje vs Johnson.
But in terms of technique it surely was better. Just an incredible back and forth war between 2 excellent strikers.

Teymur is fighting the undefeated Drakkar Klose on the 218 card. Whoelse is excited for this fight?

Anyone else on the Teymur bandwagon?

69GkRj4.gif

Wouldnt be surprised if Drakkar beat him. He derailed the Diakiese hype train and now maybe Teymur

Drakkar will win and he will make it look easy

Wouldnt be surprised if Drakkar beat him. He derailed the Diakiese hype train and now maybe Teymur
He did, he made a good fight and I was happy for him, the Diakiese guy was very cocky. But Diakiese is all flashy like Lando. Teymur is the opposite, with no flashy stuff, just the usual combos and strikes that work, but he does it with speed, precision and power.

Great fight. Drakkar was impressive as well. Sick FS1 prelims all around. Really excited for this entire card other than the Magana fight. Bought tickets on Thursday. Can't wait

Great fight. Drakkar was impressive as well. Sick FS1 prelims all around. Really excited for this entire card other than the Magana fight. Bought tickets on Thursday. Can't wait
Nice. Enjoy the show, m8.

Due to Drakkar insulting my country I'm team Teymur by default

He looked great against Groovy and yeah I admit I thought Groovy was gonna smash him, I was very surprised. Look forward to seeing him fight again

He will be the teymur of the 2 fighters Joe

Back