UFC Shanghai Fight Picks

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Who ya got for the next one? This card should be pretty sweet. Excited for the main event and to see Zabit Magomedsharipov, Jingliang Li & Chase Sherman. Also always interested in seeing all the newcomers, especially Wang and Salikhov.

Gastelum - 2nd Rd KO/TKO
Li - 1st Rd KO/TKO
Wang - 1st Rd KO/TKO
Salikhov - 1st Rd KO/TKO
Magomedsharipov - 1st Rd KO/TKO
Nash - 2nd Rd KO/TKO
Xiaonan - 2nd Rd Submission
Sherman - Decision
Khandare - 2nd Rd Submission
Wu - Decision
Dy - 2nd Rd KO/TKO

POTN - Wang, Li, Magomedsharipov & Salikhov

I think this card is gonna be sick

people will shit at this thread since most sherdog fans are UFC-only fans, you know that, right?

my picks and i agree this will be a fucking great card fight wise

47252-1329622.png

A bunch random noobs on the card

FOTN - Magomedsharipov x Sheymon Moraes
POTN - Salikhov and Li

Dont expect Moraes to be a easy fight, guy always fight back and has a legit good MT.

When you wrote Magomedsharipov, I really thought you were joking.

Shows how much I know...

A bunch random noobs on the card
Maybe because u just started watching UFC like 2 months ago? Or only watch when Conor fights and sage northcutt.

When you wrote Magomedsharipov, I really thought you were joking.

Shows how much I know...
haha I don't know what TS is talking about "pretty sweet card", its absoutley atrocious and I have heard of about 4 fighters out of the 22, awful card, 1/10 seems kind. Bisping vs Gastelum is weird fight but whatever they are fun to watch, Chase Sherman is pretty fun to watch, everything else I'm like wtf

I wanna get a Magomedsharipov t-shirt if they have one.

Maybe because u just started watching UFC like 2 months ago? Or only watch when Conor fights and sage northcutt.
No

I'm not you

except Li, I think all the Chinese fighters will lose.And I say this as a Chinese

I'd probably watch even if I don't know most of the fighters

haha I don't know what TS is talking about "pretty sweet card", its absoutley atrocious and I have heard of about 4 fighters out of the 22, awful card, 1/10 seems kind. Bisping vs Gastelum is weird fight but whatever they are fun to watch, Chase Sherman is pretty fun to watch, everything else I'm like wtf
Just because you've heard of only a few guys does not mean it's a shit card, it means you should be a bigger mma fan and do some research. This card is sweet

It might be a good idea to post the full card in the OP. I'll watch for sure, I'm looking forward to seeing how far Magomedsharipov can go. I often find that "low name recognition" cards end up having some great fights.

they're still seeking for a HW replacement to James Mulheron as far as i know, against Cyril Asker

Back