Who else is ready to see "The Dongbei Tiger" Wang Guan debut this weekend?

Who else is ready to see "The Dongbei Tiger" Wang Guan

tumblr_nf3e3yrTds1srzrtyo2_250.gif

I'm most excited for Jingliang, but yeah.

Good fight for his debut, and although I like Bruce Leeroy, he is a very hittable fighter and always leaves himself exposed trying some weird stuff.

Guan by TKO in the 2nd.

He's asian, so he'll probably be gone in a few fights. Such a strange phenomenon.

I'm not expecting him to look good at all if I'm honest; 4 of his last 5 opponents were 0-0 at the time they fought him.

Just another chinese can crusher imo.

That's kinda like saying "he's white, he's probably a inbred because his parents likes to incest."
Judging by your grammar it wouldn't be far fetched to think your parents "likes to incest."

I looking forward to see wang guan fight. It's not easy fighting in ur UFC debut against someone like bruce leeroy.... Im mostly excited to see li jingliang. Yadong song is also making his debut on short noticed. I want to see him fight also, against an Indian fighter. First Indian in the UFC who was actually born and raised there.

Lots of hype around this guy. Looks like a straight killer. Pretty sure Dana qouted not to long ago that this guy could be the next big star out of Asia. Can't wait to see how he does. Not an easy debut in Bruce Leroy

http://m.sherdog.com/fighter/Guan-Wang-26368

Been watching wang guan since his ruff days, but the thing I don't like about him is his opponents always inexperience. Not gonna be a easy fight for wang guan. Guan definitely has the striking advantage though. Li jingliang is the next Chinese star in my opinion. If wang guan can easily stop Bruce Leroy, then we'll see.

Back