Jose aldo all knock outs vid

Jon eddward

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Found this vid that had some of aldo's fights that I had never seen before. I'm a big aldo fan and have seen most the vids on youtube of him but this is the first I've seen some of his earlier knock outs.

His knees were so vicious, never seen anyone with as good as timing as he had. I hope we see those knees and kicks make a come back against holloway.

Those soccer kicks...awesome.

Found this vid that had some of aldo's fights that I had never seen before. I'm a big aldo fan and have seen most the vids on youtube of him but this is the first I've seen some of his earlier knock outs.

His knees were so vicious, never seen anyone with as good as timing as he had. I hope we see those knees and kicks make a come back against holloway.

Aldo has been amazing all these years.

Holloway is an amazing fighter too, excellent champion.

Final sequence of the fight: Aldo is covering his head while trying to recover; Max is landing shot after shot after shot. Aldo gives both thumbs up to John McCarthy saying "I´m fine". Big John replies back obviously saying he needs to get out of that position. Aldo doesn´t understand English and doesn´t do anything to get out of that position. Big John stops the fight. Aldo sits down and immediately starts complaining. "No excuses, though"

Vicious counter knees. I think he's lost alot of his speed over the years, that's why hes struggling a bit now. Still a hard fight for anyone 155 and under.

Even though I watched the fight live. Every single punch of holloway's finishing flurry was to the back of the neck.

Its pretty hard to knee tall fuckers in the head when you're short

Its pretty hard to knee tall fuckers in the head when you're short
Yep, and if Holloway was 1 inch shorter, that flurry with the knee would´ve ended the fight.
a380adac1b89ab9662bff13a6fc02dd6_crop_exact.jpg

Those knees of his are beautiful. He needs to go back to using those legs more.

Yup, I still remember he was a destroyer back in the WEC days knocking out people left and right.

Back