Remember when Ubereem pushed that girl out of the way.

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
overeemshovesmadchick.gif

Lmao. Ive been laughing at this like a lunatic for the last 10 minutes. Then I reminded of this. And laughed more.
Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

No but I remember that

Reem's face tho
The face of happiness lol

So much mass he didn't even notice he nearly knocked over a 6 foot tall Amazonian with giant tits. Ubereem bless.

Lol There was a little shit I worked with one time who got a kick out of F'ing with me because I never responded to people's rude behavior. Finally I started treating him like Overeem did in that gif. After two weeks he was crying, buggers and all.

Lol There was a little shit I worked with one time who got a kick out of F'ing with me because I never responded to people's rude behavior. Finally I started treating him like Overeem did in that gif. After two weeks he was crying, buggers and all.

What the fuck.

His pointy elbow probably hurt, and as a result I'm sure she was thinking 'would not bang'

Looks like he pretty much just bummed into her that all, that place looks pretty an packed. What he should've done is turn around and said "Gee I'm sorry miss can I buy you a drink to make it up"

Am I missing something? They don't even appear to make direct physical contact.

Am I missing something? They don't even appear to make direct physical contact.
Women are always looking for a reason to bitch about something, even if there isn´t really anything to bitch about.

Back