How badass is Darren Till?

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
McGregor was following Darren Till on Twitter first when Till wasn't even following McGregor

What an alpha

I have a solution to Darren Till's tattoo situation. Just dump your new girlfriend and start dating Paige vanzant.

Last edited:
He is a g. And that tattoo isnt his current gf. Its his ex and the mother of his kid. In an interview he said he isnt getting it removed lmfao. Imagine being that chick thats with hin and hes got a massive tattoo of another girl on him.

have ur wife ready for me

Seems like this thread is lowkey actually praising Conor instead of Till.

Nothing says bad ass like bragging about the massive size advantage you have over your opponents.

"Hurr, I a light heavyweight against all youz teeny weeny little welterweights lolz."

That's how you know he's badass, when Conor follows you. So is Dana a badass now?

Not sold. Let him fight a wrestler. They hide these strikers away from them so they don't get Yair'd. But it's coming. Sadly for till he can't duck them forever since Champ is one. Maybe they can get a no camp Tyron like no camp mendes.

McGregor was following Darren Till on Twitter first when Till wasn't even following McGregor

What an alpha

I have a solution to Darren Till's tattoo situation. Just dump your new girlfriend and start dating Paige vanzant.

One a scale of 0 to 1000...

Bout tree fiddy

Back