Jason Parillo is not confident in Michael Bisping at all.

ThatGuy7698

In USADA We Trust
@Brown
Reaction score
I know this is old news, but I keep seeing articles and news stories popping up every minute talking about how Jason Parillo thinks Kelvin is a "bigger threat" to Bisping than GSP was.

This article was posted about 20 minutes ago: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/11...coach-kelvin-gastelum-georges-st-pierre-fight

I mean, this mentally has to fuck up Bisping. When your striking coach looks like he has no confidence in you, that can't be good going into a fight with that in the back of your head.

Jason Parillo is a fucking idiot for saying these kind of things about Bisping and Kelvin going into this fight.

Maybe he's realistic, no one would suggest that Michael take this fight except himself, especially not on such short notice and after getting stopped recently.

Michael makes the decisions, his coaches help him, the "yes-man" mentality only takes you so far.

All he said was he believes he's a bigger threat on the feet, and he is, he hits like a fucking truck and is very quick, better than blowing smoke up mikes arse telling him he's gonna walk it, parillo has done good things with Mike.

Lol, wow:

"We’re gonna go in regardless of whether I have concerns or don’t have concerns."

Bisping probably doesn't KO Salty Luke without Parillo.

But I agree that Bisping should be taking a break instead of fighting less than a month later.

He's right to be concerned, it's a horrible match-up for Bisping

Why do you think Bisping avoided the contenders? Him and his team know the truth.

Parillo is a awful head coach, no idea why Bisping is still with him, some of his gameplans recently have been awful.

Big fan of Bisping but i see him getting flattended

Well Bisping is going on a dangerous fight at short notice, not doing a proper camp preparing for this fighter, Coach has grounds to be worried for his fighter.

I think this is dangerous for Bisping and I really would hate for him to be turned into a Donald Cerrone. Since I do think he has more fight in him.

Parillo is like any another MMA coach, they say stupid shit all the time.

The next guy is always a "bigger threat" than the previous guy.

That's part of selling the fight.

Bisping has said that if he fought GSP ten more times he will win them all... so he believes he is better than GSP (by far).
So saying Kelvin is a bigger challenge doesn't mean anything.
We always hear that anything can happen on the night of the fight. It appears that he thinks he made a mistake that GSP was lucky enough to capitalize on. I don't believe that, but what I believe don't matter.

I know this is old news, but I keep seeing articles and news stories popping up every minute talking about how Jason Parillo thinks Kelvin is a "bigger threat" to Bisping than GSP was.

This article was posted about 20 minutes ago: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/11...coach-kelvin-gastelum-georges-st-pierre-fight

I mean, this mentally has to fuck up Bisping. When your striking coach looks like he has no confidence in you, that can't be good going into a fight with that in the back of your head.

Jason Parillo is a fucking idiot for saying these kind of things about Bisping and Kelvin going into this fight.
tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Bisping got floored by fucking GSP its no wonder his coach doesn't have faith in him

Gastelum has his flaws but he has shown to have some serious power, he is probably the only guy to have ever wobbled Weidman despite the massive size difference

Last edited:
Parillo is a awful head coach, no idea why Bisping is still with him, some of his gameplans recently have been awful.

Big fan of Bisping but i see him getting flattended
he developed his boxing very well. before that he threw crappy kickboxing punches.

Back