Why is Werdum being glorified? and Colby being ridiculed?

elbowsandwiches

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I dont even like colby....but I'm not understanding the logic on sherdog lately.

a 240lb man sucker punches a 170 man with a weapon to the face, yet the 170 lb man is a pussy? huh?

Everyone knows that colby can't beat werdum in a street fight...so what was colby supposed to do? Just walk away and let him get away with assault?

Calling the cops is the only recourse.

I know what you're going to say, if you don't want to get punched then don't talk shit. This is the most ignorant thing I've ever heard.

Let's imagine for a moment that Demian Maia after one of his fights (in vegas) screamed in the microphone that all Americans are lazy idiots.
So that gives stipe miocic the right to wait for maia out in the parking lot with a baseball bat???
of course not lol. that would make stipe a pussy snowflake in my book.

^ well folks, that is the very situation that happened between werdum and colby.

werdum is a bully and only has these altercations with these little guys.

waaaah, you got called a dirty animal. so what?? Now you are going to chuck a bladed piece of wood at somebody's face that's half your size? .... what kind of sensitive coward is this?

I hope werdum gets jail time. Only a bully punk attacks somebody with a weapon that's half their size over a nothing comment.

Is Colby supposed to attack werdum?...is Colby supposed to just walk away and let him get away with assault?

And if you're still not convinced I'll make it super simple for you:

Let's say you're out on a date with your woman and 5 guys, twice your size, holding weapons, walks up and slaps you in the face, claiming that they overheard you talking shit. youre either:
a) getting beat down in front of your woman, possibly getting killed.
b) running away and call the cops.

You're not calling the cops? .......of course you are.

besides all that, anyone with half a brain knows not to get offended by what was obviously a textbook wwe schtick.
BogusBrilliantDrake.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Boomerang.jpg

werdum has big man syndrome

Last edited:
What goes around comes around... a bit like a boomerang.

It was not a weapon, it was a souveneer boomerang in a plastic bag. U cant possibly hurt anyone with that.

The whole professional fighting athlete pressing charges thing (for such a minor thing that caused him no pain whatsoever) just rubs me the wrong way. Can't really say if that's how everybody else feels but I have a pretty good idea it does.

If someone threw a boomerang at me, I'd be laughing too hard to call the cops.

Because no one likes Colby and he should be shamed and ridiculed for acting and looking like an absolute piece of shit dudebro

Well people called assault after Colin pushed Gonard so.

Wasn't this thread on yesterday?

I agree with you. Colby took a heel turn and played it beautifully.
He played Werdum as well and it was hilarious.

I'm not understanding the logic on sherdog lately.

a 240lb man sucker punches a 170 man with a weapon to the face, yet the 170 lb man is a pussy? huh?

Everyone knows that colby can't beat werdum in a street fight...so what was colby supposed to do? Just walk away and let him get away with assault?

Calling the cops is the only recourse.

I know what you're going to say, if you don't want to get punched then don't talk shit. This is the most ignorant thing I've ever heard.

Let's imagine for a moment that Demian Maia after one of his fights screamed in the microphone that all Americans are lazy idiots.
?That then gives stipe miocic the right to wait for maia out in the parking lot with a baseball bat?
of course not lol. that would make stipe a pussy snowflake in my book.

werdum is a bully and only has these altercations with these little guys.

waaaah, you got called a dirty animal. so what?? Now you are going to chuck a bladed piece of wood at somebody's face that's half your size? ....Without any fear of reprisal?

I hope werdum gets jail time. Only a bully punk attacks somebody with a weapon that's half their size over a nothing comment.

Is Colby supposed to attack werdum?...is Colby supposed to just walk away and let him get away with assault?

And if you're still not convinced I'll make it super simple for you:

Let's say you're out on a date with your woman and a guy twice your size, holding a gun walks up and slaps your girl in the face, claiming that he overheard you talking shit.

You're not calling the cops? yes you are.

so many tough guys out there apparently.
1znrge.jpg

It’s Sherdog, TS, what do you expect.

All the scholars preaching their beloved “talk shit get hit” mentality are missing the incredible irony that Brazil basically “talked shit” to Colby by hurling death threats and insults the whole time he was there, resulting in Colby “hitting them back” by calling them out on their bullshit.

So Brazilians are immune to “talk shit get hit” but get so butt hurt by shit talk they’re allowed to assault people? Ridiculous.

Well people called assault after Colin pushed Gonard so.

Werdum was just trying to celebrate his boomerang and Colby got in the way. Plus he was definitely coked out.

Despite your size, when a pecker gnat is annoyingly buzzing in your ear you smash the gnat. Pecker gnats don't have a green light to go around sounding off without consequence.........and then run to the authorities when you swat them.

The problem with most ankle biting yippy little dogs is they don't know they're tiny little ankle biters until they get put into place by a bigger junkyard dog.

If I made it my priority to launch a verbal assault on a country and all of its people, then someone from that country confronted me and through a toy boomerang at me. I’d go sit in a room by myself, shrug my shoulders and say “I should’ve expected that”.

NOT post on social media about it, and NOT call the cops like a little bitch.

Colby is over 200 pounds and shredded, Werdum is a very soft 240. If Werdum stripped down he could easily be Colby's size. This is without mentioning that Colby is 10 YEARS younger than Fabricio.

Werdum is a hero.

Talked crap about an entire nation, mouthed off at someone bigger because he knew all the ppl there would stop Werdum from getting near him, gets hit with a toy, then cries to the cops

Man, you really want this ethnic class war thing to work out.. don't you?

Get help.

Back