Fighters misbehaving outside the cage (ROID RAGE!!!??)

Thuckey

I swear to drunk.. I'm not God.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well it's been quite a few weeks in the world of mixed martial arts, in and out of the cage.

Most famously we have McGregor going apeshit in the Bellator cage, looking like a complete idiot either intentionally dragged it on for publicity or is out of his mind (or possibly ROID RAGIN!!?!!?!?) I joke.

Then we have the WERDOOMERANG incident. Werdum throws a fucking BOOMERANG at another fighter, Colby Covington...

Now we have rising LHW star Volkan Oezdemir being charged with " aggravated battery causing bodily harm or disability. " .. Now. That is some SERIOUS shit. That is not just knocking some dude out at a bar, that's knocking out his fucking teeth. More details will unfold as the story progresses, so we will have to wait on that.

Again, ROID RAGE?!?!?! I joke. For real, this isn't a roid speculation thread it just fits the theme.

Then a while back we had Cyborg punching out Magela or whatever her dumb ass name is. That one I can live with.

What are some other examples of mma fighters losing their shit or just getting in trouble outside the cage?

Rampage going on a.......... Rampage

Whichever mod moved this didn't see that ROID RAGE was a joke

Having "Roid rage" in the title was pretty stupid though

Back