Joanna Jedrzejczyk losses in Muay Thai

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

Never see this before

Never see this before

images

What's your point? You didn't know she lost?

She’s still the champ in my heart

In MT, Valentina Schevchenko beat her like 3 times. Always beat her.

Joanna cut a lot of weight to make 115. Valentina cut barely any to make 135 if any at all.

Cant stand either of them, let them fight without a time limit

Joanna had 46 amateur MT/kickboxing scraps, losing just 3 - all to Shevchenko in the IFMA world championships in 2006, 2007 and 2008.

Pro MT/kickboxing record 29-4-1, the four defeats being to Dayergi Gozde in Istanbul, Amanda Kelly in Manchester, Vandarieva in Minsk and Rattanapundit in Bangkok. The draw was with Catarina Valerio in Lisbon. All those defeats being in the opponents home country.

JJ vs Valentina for the Women´s flyweight belt

She didn't lose just three. This is a myth. This info is taken from Awakening Fighters, which is a database fed by users. If you look at Valentina Shevchenko's profile on Awakening Fighters you'll see that her manager or whoever has put all information regarding her fights since the beginning of her career. The same does not apply to Joanna's profile. You'll see that from 2006 to 2008 the only fights she has registered are her losses to Shevchenko. So it's obvious that some of her other fights are missing.

Don't be stupid, difficult for you I know, Awakening Fighters is a useless website that only a nincompoop would pay any regard. My information comes for Joanna's biography backed up and confirmed by extensive researches of my own.

Don't let your animus towards Joanna make you look even more of a fool than you already are.

Back