In UFC 2025, predictions

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
- Sage will still be young, just 28 years old, with plenty of time to improve and become a more mature fighter
- Jones will still be suspended

Erick Silva will be on the verge of a breakout year in the Octagon.

Erick Silva will be on the verge of a breakout year in the Octagon.
Still a little early honestly. Give the boy some time to develop ffs, I'm tired of the UFC rushing all their best prospects.

UFC will be dead by 2023

I have spoken

2019 will be a decent year for wme but after that it will all come crashing down

UFC will be dead by 2023

I have spoken

2019 will be a decent year for wme but after that it will all come crashing down

Well I was going to dispute this but your title says mystic, so...

We're still 2 weeks from UFC 218..UFC 2025 is like 100 years away.

Edmond Tarverdyan will have a statue outside the UFC Performance center for his contributions to the game.

GSP will win the LHW title after a 5 year hiatus.

Conor and Jon will share multiple rehab stories...

I understand what you were saying..
Sage could become decent within another 3 - 5 years, he put the books down for now, and is training full time. He has a good image for fighting. He's very fit and seems like a good kid. I wish him luck..
And Jones still suspended? no he'll get 4 years, and come back to fight, then possibly lifetime, if he gets a third failed test.

GSP will win the LHW title after a 5 year hiatus.
And Shogun goes on a tear and recaptures the title by then, GSP beats him and is the goat of GOATs.
That would crazy now if GSP did go to 205 now, but he wouldn't hang there. That's why him defended at 185 is why I'm 50/50. He can't go up, so only place to go is down, T-Wood possibly, or Conor, if this Diaz/Woodley thing doesn't happen and if GSP doesn't defend.

Back