Anderson Silva is the GOAT - But there's this to remember

POWER2

My name is Power²
@Silver
Reaction score
I love Silva. But in light of his most recent struggles, he's making himself fair game. Here's some old shit.

This post was copied from this address:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Anderson-Silvas-Closet-SyringeGate:1752116

"

6min, 19 seconds

This is a screenshot from the youtube video of Anderson Silva giving a tour around his house for UFC Cribs.

He is in his closet when I noticed he has something in there which is really 'suspicious'

Those are pen tip syringes used for Insulin or HGH delivery devices.

The syringe tips can be used for these HGH delivery devices.

Norditropin NordiFlex®
Like all growth hormones, Norditropin® is taken by injection, the same as when your doctor gives you a shot. Some growth hormones need you to mix the growth hormone before you can inject it. Norditropin® is available in Norditropin NordiFlex®, a prefilled, multi-dose, disposable delivery pen. In other words, the growth hormone is already in the pen, you don't have to mix it yourself, and you don't have to worry about syringes
http://www.novonordisk.com/therapy_areas/growth_hormone/public/pens/nordiflex/default.asp

Is Anderson or a relative of his diabetic? or is he taking Insulin for more sinister reasons? Could he be using the syringe tips for HGH pen devices?

SyringeGate!

We Need Answers.

GSP has double Anderson's wins against all time greats at WW/MW/LHW.

Anderson has 11 wins over all time great MW's in the top 35 (Franklinx2, Maia, Henderson, Belfort, Sonnen x2, Marquardt, Okami) and 1 LHW (Forrest)

GSP has 20 wins over all time great WW's in the top 35 (Hughesx2, Hendricks, Condit, Koscheckx2, Alves, Shields, Fitch, Diaz, Sherk, Serra, Pennx2, Karo, Trigg, Hardy) and 1 MW (Bisping)

GSP has also avenged his only two losses while Anderson failed in his attempted rematch against Weidman.

Plus you know...the steroids

Tl;DR- GSP and its not a fucking bit close

This same thread has been made atleast twice from what I recall

Old News:
9FF726A3-6A2D-4B42-8142-7D3EB9739B54.jpeg

About 1000 threads were made about the “cribs” episode when it broke...Years ago.

He’s the goat at cheating.
When it comes to fighting, GSP is the goat.

giphy.gif

GSP is by far the UFC GOAT, and possibly the MMA GOAT as well.

I've got Fedor as the greatest mixed martial arts fighter of all time, but GSP is right there as well.

Back