Whose next for Tai "Bam Bam" Tuivasa

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This dude has a lot of potential. Couldn't of had a more ideal debut either. Im so excited to see what he brings. Very young, huge heavyweight with nasty striking and seems to be decently well rounded as well and has one shot KO power. Also seems to have a very likeable personality and is a good talker. He has the potential to be a big star in the UFC ino and is another guy to add to the growing list of star representatives for Australia and New Zealand. He might be the guy to take the torch from Mark Hunt if you will.

Who would you like see next for Bam Bam? I think he should be built up rather slowly. Octagon experience is what he needs right now. I'd say let him smash 3 or 4 guys before stepping him up. You know the way guys used to be built up in the UFC. But now a days knowing them they'll probably match him up with Curtis Blaydes or Marcelo Golm and kill a prospects momentum.

I say give him someone like a Chris de La Rocha or the Asker/Mulheron winner.

Thoughts?

This dude has a lot of potential. Couldn't of had a more ideal debut either. Im so excited to see what he brings. Very young, huge heavyweight with nasty striking and seems to be decently well rounded as well and has one shot KO power. He has the potential to be a big star in the UFC ino and is another guy to add to the growing list of star representatives for Australia and New Zealand. He might be the guy to take the torch from Mark Hunt if you will.

Who would you like see next for Bam Bam? I think he should be built up rather slowly. Octagon experience is what he needs right now. I'd say let him smash 3 or 4 guys before stepping him up. You know the way guys used to be built up in the UFC. But now a days knowing them they'll probably match him up with Curtis Blaydes or Marcelo Golm and kill a prospects momentum.

I say give him someone like a Chris de La Rocha or the Asker/Mulheron winner.

Thoughts?
313q1jl.jpg

I’m not sure, but his little Post fight dance looked like he was jerking off. I thought for sure we’d see some hilarious gifs today.

Yes, make a fight with Albani, it only makes sense

Give his ass cain if he ever comes back. There’s only so much bringing up slowly you can do in a division as shitty and shallow as hw

That one guy with the shag haircut Ledet

You crazy?
Justin Ledet is the most technical HW prospect we've seen since Ruslan 'Leopard' Magomedov got popped for PEDs.
Thats not a gimme fight at all.

He needs to be tested against a few lower level guys, he's only 24 with 8 fights. Needs at least a few more years to develop his skills. Hopefully the UFC gives him tough fights, but doesn't just feed him to the wolves just yet.

Todd Duffee’s comeback fight maybe...? it would be a name win that arguably could be put on FN main card if there looking to build Tuivasa’s resume.

You crazy?
Justin Ledet is the most technical HW prospect we've seen since Ruslan 'Leopard' Magomedov got popped for PEDs.
Thats not a gimme fight at all.

Any idea when he's coming back? USADA has completely ravaged the HW division. Magomedov, JDS, Rothwell, Barnett, Lesnar would all be top 10 right now.

Any idea when he's coming back? USADA has completely ravaged the HW division. Magomedov, JDS, Rothwell, Barnett, Lesnar would all be top 10 right now.

Ugh. I hadn't added up all the names but that sounds about right.

I have no idea, but I miss Big Ben the most. I was always rooting for the friendly ogre to succeed.

I dont think he has much potential, but he'll have a long UFC career and a lot of fun fights. No reason to rush him, either. Someone like Spitz or Godbeer would be perfet.

Back