IF Bisping loses then GSP loses :(

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
If Bisping loses and loses badly it will totally diminish GSP's victory

I'm rooting for Bisping for the first time ever and hope he wins in dominant fashion or the Shertarded will use it against GSP :(

1klowq.gif

LOL

You’re right. Soon to be retired past prime Bisping isn’t a great win.

The top 10 UFC MWs and top 4 Bellator MWs would have beaten the Bisping that GSP beat.

Don't worry, easy fight for The Count

Nope it does zero for GSP it'll be short notice Bisping lost for the first time

We pretending GSP's "title" win didn't have a huge asterix next to it?

I'm rooting for Bisping for the first time ever and hope he wins in dominant fashion or the Shertarded will use it against GSP :(
hmmm.. when did BS-Ping become a yardstick?

MMAMath never adds up. Sure, Bisping was an accidental champion. However, GSP hadn't fought in 4 years, and he beat Bisping like a true champ should.

Honestly I am not even sure how this got sanctioned. Bisping got his bell rung pretty good.

Last edited:
So bisping is taking a fight after just 3 weeks after losing in which he was knocked down and choked out, with really no time to rest or train in between, he is fighting someone else who is coming off a full camp is somehow going to reflect badly on GSP if he loses? I would think just the mental state but as well as physical state would put Bisping as a disadvantage, but all the props to him for taking it. This sounds like something thewrassler or toner would come up with to try and discredit GSP.

Well Anderson's 40 and he absolutely could have, but he's a nutjob
. Maybe but his biggest strike of the fight was bs. Anyone who watches MMA knows that the ref is supposed to stop the fight when the fighters aren't engaged to let the guy put his mouth guard back in, which Bisping was expecting to happen when opportunist silva decided it was his best chance at winning so he threw a knee at a guy expecting a chance to put his mouth guard back in.

Buddy, let me break this to you: YOU already used it against GSP with this very thread...

Back