DC’s bad luck

Tylerl90

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What’s with DC and opponents? Jones gets popped by USADA and now Volkan assaults somebody haha

Can’t catch a break!

I would say Jones popping dirty was catching a break.

I would say Jones popping dirty was catching a break.

In a way. But he still did lose, and it must suck to know that you're the second best, even if the guy that beat you roided. I believe DC is on record for saying something along those lines.

fighting someone with a major competitive advantage is catching a break?

It's a break that he got caught. 99% of these guys are on something, only a small few get popped.

DC's only loss was against a known cheater. The unbeaten GOAT.

Chris Weidman.

Go Up to 205lbs please

hahahahaha, that's what he get for ducking gus

but what a shame that the UFC could maybe lose a LHW in a shallow division like that

DC should be finishing his career at HW

Not at LHW

I want to see Werdum vs DC

Don't want to see Vs Gus again...

So.. OSP ?!!

In a way. But he still did lose, and it must suck to know that you're the second best, even if the guy that beat you roided. I believe DC is on record for saying something along those lines.

True. DC said he lost by knockout, period. Regardless of steroids he considers it a loss.

trace amounts

major competitive advantage

<21>

I’m a Jones “fan” but the “trace amounts” argument makes no sense. USADA tests for metabolites. Your body’s metabolism doesn’t work that way. A metabolite does not tell how much or how little you took, only that you took it and that’s it. The only thing that tests for “amounts” that I can think of is the hormone profile that shows the T/E ratio, which could give an idea of how much synthetic testosterone was introduced to the body.

DC was 15 lbs heavier than Jones @ fight night, thats a bigger advantage than steroids.
You are out of your mind with that comment. There's more than one steroid you know. Not all do the same thing and people stack them for different results. You can add power speed and endurance while also dropping or gaining weight. Having to cut 15 pounds the natural way vs taking it off with ease from steroid use while also maintaining all the benefits is a huge advantage. So no, being 15 pounds heavier is not a bigger advantage than steroids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back